Brandy opens up about ‘Dancing With The Stars’ elimination…

DJ Y2K Malone™

You got dragged, end of. Nuk, AED, Henry, and Jweezy all cosigned me. Brandy is washed up.

5 >>>> 3

:coffee:

You tried to take the conversation into a different direction and got dragged by Jodi, Xternal, and myself...and then your little butt buddy came along and got dragged by Xternal, DJ, and myself...You mad. Get over it. :coffee:

And you STILL haven't told me how Brandy isn't washed up. :lmao:

Brandy being washed up or not wasn't the topic of the thread. Therefore your BS doesn't need to be dignified. :coffee:

Even Xternal confirmed he wasn't referring to Brandy as that. You tried to take the thread in a whole other direction and jodi, Xternal, and myself took turns dragging you. :coffee:

Brandy being washed up or not wasn't the topic of the thread. Therefore your BS doesn't need to be dignified. :coffee:

Even Xternal confirmed he wasn't referring to Brandy as that. You tried to take the thread in a whole other direction and jodi, Xternal, and myself took turns dragging you. :coffee:

Notice how he never answered my question in that thread... Do you pick your favorites based off stats or do you actually listen to the music and decide to like it for yourself? I think its a deeper issue of acceptance because no way in hell would I like someone just based off stats or chart positions...