Brandy opens up about ‘Dancing With The Stars’ elimination…

DJ Y2K Malone™

To be honest...I've never wtched DWTS...ESPECIALLY when they considered Kate, The Situation, and Bristol stars...I could just puke...And the fact that Bristol outbeat Brandy dosen't make that show credible, even if it has had moments of people being judged based on their dancing.

I've never watched DWTS...and was only mildly interested by Brandy being on the show. After seeing that though... I will not watch that shit again.

I don't even understand why Bristol would be considered popular or why the public would vote for her...she has NO dancing ability.

I'm guessing it's the "tea party" trying to take care of "one of their own." I swear if Palin gets into the white house...I am leaving this country...fuck that. Kinda has nothing to do with the topic, but I just had to include it. :lol:

I just don't get how Brandy isn't washed up and is "too good" for that show. I mean she went from performing on award shows to having a quick 20 minute show in the mall :mellow: I'm not trying to throw shade or anything, but really...come on now :mellow:

Ch...Democrats have a better chance of having a non-biased debate with Republicans on Fox News. :rolleyes:

She better hit up NBC then -_-

I just don't get how Brandy isn't washed up and is "too good" for that show. I mean she went from performing on award shows to having a quick 20 minute show in the mall :mellow: I'm not trying to throw shade or anything, but really...come on now :mellow:She better hit up NBC then -_-

EXACTLY! Anytime you go from performing at the Grammys, to performing 20 feet from the sales rack at Rainbow, you're fucking washed up. I don't know why stupid people don't understand that. :blink:

EXACTLY! Anytime you go from performing at the Grammys, to performing 20 feet from the sales rack at Rainbow, you're fucking washed up. I don't know why stupid people don't understand that. :blink:

It's not like we're dogging her entire entertainment career at all. It is what it is...and the fact of the matter is that she's washed up. Now if she comes strong in a movie role or an album (forget about sales, her last two albums just weren't even strong period), then she won't be. But as for now...she is washed up and DWTS was the best move she's made in years.

It's not like we're dogging her entire entertainment career at all. It is what it is...and the fact of the matter is that she's washed up. Now if she comes strong in a movie role or an album (forget about sales, her last two albums just weren't even strong period), then she won't be. But as for now...she is washed up and DWTS was the best move she's made in years.

She's not culturally relevant, hell even musically relevant right now. Granted like you said, if she comes back with a few good roles, or a good album that's successful both commercially and critically, then we'll talk. But for right now, she's in the ruts trying to get out. I applaud her efforts for doing America's Got Talent and DWTS, but for right now I'm just calling a spade a spade.

I'm not here for bitches with clouds in their coffee. :coffee:

Lies. :rolleyes:

I don't pretend to be an ICONIC LEGEND in real life. That would be a bit silly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You probably unnecessarily take the offense just for the sake of taking the offense. You're just like one of my friends who does that shit. EVERYONE knows Elizabeth on The View is an idiot, yet he's steadily defending her. :sigh:

She's not culturally relevant, hell even musically relevant right now. Granted like you said, if she comes back with a few good roles, or a good album that's successful both commercially and critically, then we'll talk. But for right now, she's in the ruts trying to get out. I applaud her efforts for doing America's Got Talent and DWTS, but for right now I'm just calling a spade a spade.

I'm not here for bitches with clouds in their coffee. :coffee:

It's right there...I mean there's really not much we can say...it's right in their eyesight...smiley-confused005.gif

I swear, I'm listening to "Son of a Gun" and Carly just said that :lmao:

You probably unnecessarily take the offense just for the sake of taking the offense. You're just like one of my friends who does that shit. EVERYONE knows Elizabeth on The View is an idiot, yet he's steadily defending her. :sigh:

you and him would get along great off the forum :excited:

I just disagree with you on SOME subjects on the forum...that's not real life. :sigh:

*forwards him ur texts :whistle:

:rolleyes:

you and him would get along great off the forum :excited:

:whistle:

It's right there...I mean there's really not much we can say...it's right in their eyesight...smiley-confused005.gif

I swear, I'm listening to "Son of a Gun" and Carly just said that :lmao:

VH-1 Reality show, America's Got Talent, DWTS....if it quacks like a duck..... Untitled-121.gif

That song has been the epitome of shade. My facebook status even has a few of those lines in it. :lmao:

Henry...Don't sound like that infected culo that's agreeing with you now...I'm not even a HUGE Brandy fan. I simply don't consider her washed up REGARDLESS of what the music industry says. I don't follow that bullshit..Just like I don't follow charts, nor give a shit who gets awards...There are PLENTY of great artists who'm are considered "washed up" by the music industry and people who follow charts and what not who really aren't washed up...It's not a reality ARTISTIC wise.