No. 1 Album Spot Still Eludes Rihanna

TwistedElegance™

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

After June 22, 2003, things just haven't been the same for Ashanti, Mya, Brandy, Mariah, Britney, Alicia, Christina, and so many more. -_-

The only person who hasn't caught Beyonceitis is Slaylor Swift. B)Janhova

:coffee:

Again, ya'll give Bey WAAAY too much credit. :rolleyes:

Most of those artist were already on decline before Bey made her solo debut. :rolleyes:

Ya'll give Bey too much credit...Ashanti was already on a decline BEFORE Bey made her solo debut. :rolleyes:

Chile stop...Ashanti was the "It" girl for the black community at that time...plus she was doing well when Bey came out. It was over for her when they both performed at the BET awards -_- People still don't know that Ashanti was there and also performed, because Bey's performance was what took Ashanti out with a swift blow -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

After June 22, 2003, things just haven't been the same for Ashanti, Mya, Brandy, Mariah, Britney, Alicia, Christina, and so many more. -_-

The only person who hasn't caught Beyonceitis is Slaylor Swift. B)

Alicia and Britney? :blink:

Britney promoted Circus for a week and still sold almost 4 million worldwide. Beyonce kept promoting and shooting music videos for an entire year and sold 3 million more. 50x promotion = 2x sales :excited:

Alicia... didn't As I Am outsell B'Day? And for an album with no pop hits, The Element of Freedom did extremely well.

Alicia and Britney? :blink:

Britney promoted Circus for a week and still sold almost 4 million worldwide. Beyonce kept promoting and shooting music videos for an entire year and sold 3 million more. 50x promotion = 2x sales :excited:

Alicia... didn't As I Am outsell B'Day? And for an album with no pop hits, The Element of Freedom did extremely well.

Beyonce promoted IASF in October and November sporadically. IASF sold twice as much as Circus, which did 3.5 million. B)

Diary failed to outsell Dangerous in Love, As I Am failed outsell B'day, and Elements failed to outsell IASF. B)

chile....it was a sad sad sight...that Creole bitch said "when you book, you book ERRBODY" RIP Messy Mya

Po' Mya -_-

:coffee:

Again, ya'll give Bey WAAAY too much credit. :rolleyes:

Most of those artist were already on decline before Bey made her solo debut. :rolleyes:

Ashanti wasn't in a damn decline :rolleyes: She released an album a year before and it went over 3X platinum in the States and she was still having Top 10 hits on the Hot 100...she even had 2 Top 10 hits while Bey was out...Bey just put Ashanti's career in the shredder and left -_-

2d135ol.gif

:whistle:

Chile stop...Ashanti was the "It" girl for the black community at that time...plus she was doing well when Bey came out. It was over for her when they both performed at the BET awards -_- People still don't know that Ashanti was there and also performed, because Bey's performance was what took Ashanti out with a swift blow -_-

Ashanti had issues with Murder Inc. and other things...Bey just happened to come along at the right time. :coffee:

Ashanti had issues with Murder Inc. and other things...Bey just happened to come along at the right time. :coffee:

Ashanti wasn't in a damn decline :rolleyes: She released an album a year before and it went over 3X platinum in the States and she was still having Top 10 hits on the Hot 100...she even had 2 Top 10 hits while Bey was out...Bey just put Ashanti's career in the shredder and left -_-

And let's not forget that her sophomore album did go platinum when Bey was out...people were too focused on Bey to keep buying Ashanti's :coffee:

Beysus just made it worse for them. If Beyonce hadn't come out, we'd be stuck with Ashanti running the game.

We've had this convo before :rolleyes:

Bey just came along at a time when there was no other female R&B/pop act dominating.

Ashanti was having label issues, Janet had just come off of AFY and was about to go through the BS that happened after the super bowl.

Beyonce got lucky. :coffee:

I don't care about Ashanti or Beyonce "running the game" I'm not here for random flops. :coffee:

You don't have a valid argument when it comes to Bey vs. Ashanti's end, because of the simple fact that Ashanti was having mad success a year before Bey came out and she still had some success while Bey came out, hence me stating that the album with platinum and she had 2 Top 10 hits. People simply stopped focusing on Ashanti because Bey's performances are what helped sell her more...which led to the end of Ashanti since the bitch doesn't know how to performance.

You don't have a valid argument when it comes to Bey vs. Ashanti's end, because of the simple fact that Ashanti was having mad success a year before Bey came out and she still had some success while Bey came out, hence me stating that the album with platinum and she had 2 Top 10 hits. People simply stopped focusing on Ashanti is because Bey's performances is what helped sell her more...which led to the end of Ashanti since the bitch doesn't know how to performance.

Ashanti's label issues began either just before or just after Bey's solo release. Hence, me saying Bey was able to take advantage of the situation. :sigh: