'South Park' Comes For Tyler Perry

TwistedElegance™

5kgjzp.jpg

In Hollywood, you haven’t really made it until “South Park” makes fun of you.

On Wednesday night’s episode of the Comedy Central animated series, actor-writer-director Tyler Perry received that “honor.”

During an awards ceremony at school, Perry — dressed as his alter-ego Madea movie character — accepts the Kathy Griffin Award (simply given to the celebrity most likely to show up).

“South Park” even managed to work in a last-minute acknowledgment of the assassination of Osama Bin Laden.

On the episode, President Obama is shown at a podium addressing the U.S. just as he did late Sunday night. In his speech to the country, he reveals he would spend his final moments on Earth with loved ones “watching a Tyler Perry movie. I know it’s embarrassing. But I simply can’t help myself.”

But that’s not where the jokes about Perry ended. As Obama continued, he wasn’t announcing the death of Bin Laden. The villain in question was none other than Perry.

“I am pleased to announce that the greatest threat to mankind has now gone forever,” Obama announces to the country. “Justice has been done.”

:asham:

On the episode, President Obama is shown at a podium addressing the U.S. just as he did late Sunday night. In his speech to the country, he reveals he would spend his final moments on Earth with loved ones “watching a Tyler Perry movie. I know it’s embarrassing. But I simply can’t help myself.”

But that’s not where the jokes about Perry ended. As Obama continued, he wasn’t announcing the death of Bin Laden. The villain in question was none other than Perry.

“I am pleased to announce that the greatest threat to mankind has now gone forever,” Obama announces to the country. “Justice has been done.”

:asham:

GG2-1.gif

Archived