RIP Lakers

SloLove

lol talk all the championship rings you want...we aint talking titles...we talkin bout this ass whoopin yall ass just got!!...lmao bringing up how many rings yall got dont justify that! #shutthatshitup

A Mavericks fan WOULD be the expert on taking ass whoopings. :filenails:

idk no one hates the Lakers more than me but something is up in the Lakers locker room.

now Dallas played great and did make it rain 3's on that ass but for them to loses every game in the same fashion something does not smell right

mt6ob4jpg-vi.gif

So other than the Lakers, who else is competition?

Well it started out with the Lakers and the Spurs being their competition, but I couldn't believe the Spurs got put out by Memphis :umm: So basically the Mavs got the Western conference unless Memphis (they most likely got Oklahoma City) is gonna pull an entire upset and get the NBA championship -_-

idk no one hates the Lakers more than me but something is up in the Lakers locker room.

now Dallas played great and did make it rain 3's on that ass but for them to loses every game in the same fashion something does not smell right

mt6ob4jpg-vi.gif

Something is going on behind the scenes.. The Lakers can beat any team if they really really want to..

Something is going on behind the scenes.. The Lakers can beat any team if they really really want to..

i agree with that part Blatin :lol: :lol:

i do think they would have one at least a couple games.

i agree with that part Blatin :lol: :lol:

i do think they would have one at least a couple games.

They can beat anytime and all the teams know it.. THat's why most of them changed their lineups.. Just about every sports analyst will say the same thing..

Come on now Slolove.. :mellow:

One sweep can't change history..

dude their time is up!...why cant you accept that...new, fresher, younger teams are on the up and up...their fame had to come to an end sometime...why is that so hard for yall to believe?! :blink: you got swept! and then for yall to act the way yall did made it even worse...and stop bringing up those past championships to justify that ass whoopin...cause it just makes it that much worse...lol

Well it started out with the Lakers and the Spurs being their competition, but I couldn't believe the Spurs got put out by Memphis :umm: So basically the Mavs got the Western conference unless Memphis (they most likely got Oklahoma City) is gonna pull an entire upset and get the NBA championship -_-

Is there a chance that the Mavericks can win? :unsure:

dude their time is up!...why cant you accept that...new, fresher, younger teams are on the up and up...their fame had to come to an end sometime...why is that so hard for yall to believe?! :blink: you got swept! and then for yall to act the way yall did made it even worse...and stop bringing up those past championships to justify that ass whoopin...cause it just makes it that much worse...lol

How can you say their time is up when they made it to the playoffs.. Come on now slolove.. And the past championships just shows how great of a team they are..

Archived