Rihanna may have another number 1 next week, and P!nk is having one of the biggest hits of her career

King Baby

Following a two-week break, Far*East Movement's "Like a G6," featuring Cataracs & Dev, returns to the top of the Billboard Hot 100 for its third cumulative week at No. 1. The song was removed from the perch two weeks ago by Ke$ha's No. 1 arrival with "We R Who We R" (No. 6 this week), and it was kept out of the top last week by Rihanna's large leap with "What's My Name?"

"Like a G6" is the first song to bounce back to No. 1 after multiple weeks away since T.I.'s "Live Your Life" took a three week hiatus before recapturing the crown in November 2008.

Cali's Far*East Movement Rockets Up Hot 100

Rihanna, meanwhile, winds up tantalizingly close to successive No. 1s, as "Only Girl (In the World)" jumps 4-2 while last week's chart-topper "What's My Name?," featuring Drake, falls all the way to No. 7. "What's My Name?" posts a not-unexpected second-week download decline (35%) to 152,000, according to Nielsen SoundScan. The sales loss sends the song tumbling even though it is the chart's Airplay Gainer (up 26%). The last title to drop so steeply from No. 1 was Mariah Carey's "Don't Forget About Us" (1-7) on the chart dated Jan. 14, 2006.

Rihanna: The Billboard Cover Story

As previously reported, the Glee Cast scores its first No. 1 on Digital Songs and best ever download sales week as its cover of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream," with lead vocals by newly-signed cast member Darren Criss, opens with 214,000 downloads. The song is the Hot Shot Debut at No. 8 on the Hot 100 and the ensemble's second to land in the upper tier, falling short of matching the cast's No. 4 debut and peak with "Don't Stop Believin'" on the June 6, 2009, chart. The Glee Cast also debuts with three other tracks from the Nov. 9 episode titled "Never Been Kissed."

Glee Tops Digital Songs with 'Teenage Dream'

Bruno Mars maintains his standing at No. 3 with his former chart leader "Just the Way You Are," P!nk rises 7-4 with "Raise Your Glass" and Nelly moves back up to No. 5. Rounding out the top 10 are Katy Perry with "Firework" (10-9) and "Bottoms Up" by Trey Songz (8-10).

The Black Eyed Peas score their second-best Hot 100 debut at No. 12 with "The Time (Dirty Bit)," the preview single from "The Beginning," due Nov. 30. Only "I Gotta Feeling" (No. 2, June 2009) had a better start. "The Time" shifts 170,000 downloads and opens at No. 3 on Digital Songs.

Sugarland's "Stuck Like Glue" is the chart's Digital Gainer, as download sales spike by 102% to 97,000 following the duo's Nov. 10 performance of the track on ABC's Country Music Association (CMA) Awards. The increase prompts a 25-17 Hot 100 jump for "Glue," sending it past its prior No. 20 peak.

Kid Cudi debuts with two tracks from his new album "Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager," opening at No. 54 with "Marijuana" and No. 92 with "Scott Mescudi vs. the World," featuring Cee Lo Green.

Also debuting: Lupe Fiasco with "The Show Goes On" (No. 57), CMA winner and performer Lady Antebellum with "Hello World" (No. 70), "What If" by Jason Derulo (No. 76), Ke$ha's "Cannibal" (No. 77) and "Make a Move" by Twista featuring Chris Brown (No. 94).

I have a feeling next week only girl will be #1 it is the biggest airplay song out right now and people are still buying the song as a single and from the album it's charting twice on itunes

It deserves it! :coffee:

I can't believe her album is on track to sell less that 200,000 though.

DJ when are we gonna hang out? :rolleyes:

she just piggy backed of of a girls group to get noticed

crazy in love (not solo)

baby boy (not solo)

check on it (not solo)

but hey #1 is a #1 ask billboard

my girl gonna have 4 this year piggy back or not :coffee:

according to billboard Beyonce has 5 #1 only 2 she has by herself with out the assistance of a rapper

http://www.billboard.com/#/artist/beyonce/chart-history/317670