Beyonce Delays Release Of ‘Run The World (Girls)’ Video

SloLove

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/05/beyonce-delays-release-run-worldgirls-video/

In a less than fortunate twist of events, the long awaited visual for Beyonce’s ‘Run The World (Girls)’ video has been delayed. This comes just one day after it was announced the clip would premiere tomorrow (Friday 13th).

Find out what the hold up is after the jump…

“OK, bad news: ‘Run The World(Girls) won’t be out on Fri like we thought. No new date yet, Beyonce is perfecting it‘ was the official statement regarding the delay posted by VEVO less than an hour ago. This comes after the revitalization of interest in the visual and the song itself which was brought on by the release of a third trailer yesterday.

Whilst the Houston native’s departure from Mathew Knowles and his team was heralded as being a brave and necessary career move, there is no denying that the organization exhibited in previous promotional campaigns headed by Papa Knowles is not apparent now the 29 year old is managing herself.

One cannot help but to think of Lady GaGa, who has g the most out of fans by sticking to release dates and delivering on time.

Either way, Beyonce is the budding icon she is today for a reason. Though the promotion surrounding the ‘Run The World’ video has not been her most impressive, her talent and business acumen put her ten feet above the rest even when she is not trying.

NERVOUS MAYBE? :whistle:

The good sis Golden Diva on Beysus World clocked the tea:

As someone who works in t.v...and has worked in press this is what happened.

Beyonce's team originally sent Vevo the schedule of when her video would come out, and gave them a date they could publically release this information. Vevo did not receive verfication whether it was coming out or not until the day they told them the schedule changed. This was probably prior to the single leaking, and her original promo dates. For all we know Beyonce was supposed to have premeired the video through TV and then Friday would have been the digital release.

I think this is a smart idea to wait. One because an artist as big as Beyonce deserves a televised premiere of her new video every hour on the hour., or at least on a big broadcast medium. Three, Friday is a horrible day to premeire anything major if you want media to cover it, because they are all running for the exit. I think Monday or an early day next week would be great for a premiere....then place it on video, cap that all off with the promotion of the song through her Billboard maybe performance on next Sunday. Everybody wins.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doesn't her cd come out next month????

Maybe she can throw that shit on the dvd as a bonus..

:lmao:

i want bey to stay winning

*waits for some1 to come in here and explain why the video is delayed* :wave:

*Looks above*

Your wish has been granted!!!!! :asham:

It would make sense though to wait a little and do it around the same time as the BB awards because you have the vid & then a performance to hit at the same time. Having said that IDK how much it will benefit, but I hope it works.

It would make sense though to wait a little and do it around the same time as the BB awards because you have the vid & then a performance to hit at the same time. Having said that IDK how much it will benefit, but I hope it works.

How is it doing at radio because that shit is falling down the charts on Itunes..

falling-down-the-stairs.gif

And what about that God Bless America shit she released????

How is it doing at radio because that shit is falling down the charts on Itunes..

falling-down-the-stairs.gif

And what about that God Bless America shit she released????

THE ONLY TIME I HEAR ABOUT THIS SONG IS WHEN IM ON THIS FORUM

!!!!

Stupid ppl will ALWAYS be stupid.

now u all need to stop u know damn well radio is gonna play the song a million times every hr until it goes number one :coffee: this is why i dont care for her cuss she dont deserve it for everything she does and that goes for others also. :hmph:

She would have to strip that shit down and get some new lyrics.. That would be a whole new song.. :clapping: :clapping:

Or a whole new song? i mean, Lose my breath+Pon de Floor= Run the gals

It's just a terrible song period.

She's performing on the BB awards?

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/05/beyonce-delays-release-run-worldgirls-video/

In a less than fortunate twist of events, the long awaited visual for Beyonce’s ‘Run The World (Girls)’ video has been delayed. This comes just one day after it was announced the clip would premiere tomorrow (Friday 13th).

Find out what the hold up is after the jump…

“OK, bad news: ‘Run The World(Girls) won’t be out on Fri like we thought. No new date yet, Beyonce is perfecting it‘ was the official statement regarding the delay posted by VEVO less than an hour ago. This comes after the revitalization of interest in the visual and the song itself which was brought on by the release of a third trailer yesterday.

Whilst the Houston native’s departure from Mathew Knowles and his team was heralded as being a brave and necessary career move, there is no denying that the organization exhibited in previous promotional campaigns headed by Papa Knowles is not apparent now the 29 year old is managing herself.

One cannot help but to think of Lady GaGa, who has g the most out of fans by sticking to release dates and delivering on time.

Either way, Beyonce is the budding icon she is today for a reason. Though the promotion surrounding the ‘Run The World’ video has not been her most impressive, her talent and business acumen put her ten feet above the rest even when she is not trying.

NERVOUS MAYBE? :whistle:

The clip of the video actually looked interesting, something I'd want to see.

As for the delay, despite all the complicated explanations, I blame Kelly. #TeamBeyonceHasToRegroup LOL!

Archived