I Told Ya'll Oprah is obsessed with Michael Jackson

ThatOtherFan

Oprah’s taping another MJ show tomorrow, 11/18/2010. This time it’s about his new album and she wants Chicago area MJ fans in the audience…

https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_form.html?plug_id=6563513

Attention Chicago Area - Michael Jackson Fans!

The Oprah Winfrey Show will be talking about Michael Jackson and the release of the upcoming album "Michael." Have you always been a huge fan of Michael Jackson?? Do you own all of his albums and are intensely interested in hearing more about this new release?? Have you followed his life story and always eager to know more about Micheal? behind the scenes? If you are a huge Michael Jackson fan and would like to be in the audience for this taping on Friday, 11/19, email us now! If there is still availability, you will be contacted through email by a member of the Audience Team.

----------------------------

This bitch is OBSESSED :mellow:

• Upvote 1

can I just say Michael fans are some of the biggest fucking hypocrites ever, if Janet, Kathereine and etc can't go on Oprah without, how could they go on her show with all she said about Michael , how come you can't question the estate promoting his products on a show that "slandered" him but now they are all getting happy because Oprah is promoting it :lmao:

can I just say Michael fans are some of the biggest fucking hypocrites ever, if Janet, Kathereine and etc can't go on Oprah without, how could they go on her show with all she said about Michael , how come you can't question the estate promoting his products on a show that "slandered" him but now they are all getting happy because Oprah is promoting it :lmao:

chile I have given up all hope for that bunch

:blink:

No one is "happy" that Oprah is continually using Mike for ratings.

If you've ever been to a MJ fan community, NO ONE is happy about anything Oprah has done involving Mike. Including this situation... :mellow:

• Upvote 1

:blink:

No one is "happy" that Oprah is continually using Mike for ratings.

If you've ever been to a MJ fan community, NO ONE is happy about anything Oprah has done involving Mike. Including this situation... :mellow:

my point period is they don't have a problem with oprha promoting Michael but they have a problem if you go Oprha's show for promotion , and obvosuly I do post on a mjjcommunity board, that's where I am getting the comments from

ex

Like I've said, the estate does plan on promoting the album. This may be a way they plan on letting the masses know about the new album. Oprah always has 10-12 million people in the US alone watching every episode! That's great advertisement.

my point period is they don't have a problem with oprha promoting Michael but they have a problem if you go Oprha's show for promotion , and obvosuly I do post on a mjjcommunity board, that's well I am getting the comments from

ex

Like I've said, the estate does plan on promoting the album. This may be a way they plan on letting the masses know about the new album. Oprah always has 10-12 million people in the US alone watching every episode! That's great advertisement.

MJJC is crazy, so that's the reason for that... :lmao:

For the most part fans aren't happy with anything Oprah does involving Mike. Including this BS...she had so much disdain for Mike, but now that he's dead she's done 3 or 4 shows about him (in some form or another)

She's obsessed.

• Upvote 1