If the republicans fuck up this country we deserve exactly what we get....

King Baby

Who elected these people? They are evil, liars, disrespectful, and crazy as fuck!! <_<

How the hell are you not going to show up to the whitehouse? Who stands up the president?

And if you assholes really have points to make that are backed by intelligence and common sense, wouldn't a meeting with the president be a perfect place to state them?

Who elected these people? They are evil, liars, disrespectful, and crazy as fuck!! <_<

How the hell are you not going to show up to the whitehouse? Who stands up the president?

And if you assholes really have points to make that are backed by intelligence and common sense, wouldn't a meeting with the president be a perfect place to state them?

we aint seen nothing yet

Are you sure? :coffee:

Monday isn't a good time..I have to make all the money I can so I can come to DC for Thanksgiving.. :shifty:

Yep. I'm off Satuday, so I'm gonna spend that day doing work for my poli sci research class. Monday is good for me because I'm off all day. I think Tuesday after 1 is good as well.

Yep. I'm off Satuday, so I'm gonna spend that day doing work for my poli sci research class. Monday is good for me because I'm off all day. I think Tuesday after 1 is good as well.

Well use that time to praise Janhova in the scriptures thread..I can't have you being a deacon and not living up to your duties.. :rolleyes::coffee:

Oh, and will you be attending your other job? I haven't seen you in a while.. :whistle:

Well use that time to praise Janhova in the scriptures thread..I can't have you being a deacon and not living up to your duties.. :rolleyes::coffee:

Oh, and will you be attending your other job? I haven't seen you in a while.. :whistle:

That is if I can get my work done. Let's not. :rolleyes:

Oh no. I took a leave of absence from being the program director at the local brothel. Someone found the hidden cameras I was using to run my internet sex site. I need more time to focus on individual career pursuits.

That is if I can get my work done. Let's not. :rolleyes:

Oh no. I took a leave of absence from being the program director at the local brothel. Someone found the hidden cameras I was using to run my internet sex site. I need more time to focus on individual career pursuits.

And what is more important than getting your work done and then praising our lord and savior.. :blink::shifty: You're disappointing me deacon.. :shifty:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I can't with you today!