I NEED TO UP MY FOLLOWERS

SloLove

The first thing you have to do is unprotect your tweets. Give ppl a chance to read your time line and let them decide if they want to follow you. Getting RTed is one of the best ways to get followers. And if your followers can't RT your tweets, then your chances of getting new followers decreases.

The first thing you have to do is unprotect your tweets. Give ppl a chance to read your time line and let them decide if they want to follow you. Getting RTed is one of the best ways to get followers. And if your followers can't RT your tweets, then your chances of getting new followers decreases.

AHHHH OK...ILL DO THAT...THANKS

I #FF your ass on Fridays.. <_<

LOL AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT SIR, IVE BEEN MEANING TO ASK WHAT DOES #FF MEAN?...I JUST DO IT CAUSE EVEYBODY ELSE DOES IT BUT NEVER REALLY KNEW WHAT IT MEANT...LOL #DONTJUDGE ME

love ya'll but I just can't im barely on Facebook and was gonna delete that page too, never had a myspace page either :filenails: ya'll tweet away tweet tweet

I LIKE TWITTER BETTER THAN FB...I CAN TWEET ALL DAY WHEN IM BORED...I EVEN GOT CHILLI FROM TLC FOLLOWING ME...SHE TOLD ME I WAS FUNNY...SO I GUESS THAT MAKES UP FOR ONLY HAVING 57 FOLLOWERS...LOL

When I first started using twitter, I didn't understand what the Follow Fridays or the hashtags were about either, but I just waited until I figured out to use them - I like that you just go ahead with it regardless. :lol:

WELL ALL MY FRIENDS WERE DOING IT SO I FIGURED IT WASNT BAD...LOL...SO ITS BASICALLY TELLING YOUR FOLLOWERS TO FOLLOW THESE PEOPLE?

WELL ALL MY FRIENDS WERE DOING IT SO I FIGURED IT WASNT BAD...LOL...SO ITS BASICALLY TELLING YOUR FOLLOWERS TO FOLLOW THESE PEOPLE?

Yeah, on Fridays you just do a #FF followed by people's names, and those are like your recommendations of who to follow. (You don't have to do them, though. I, for example, am far too lazy).

Yeah, on Fridays you just do a #FF followed by people's names, and those are like your recommendations of who to follow. (You don't have to do them, though. I, for example, am far too lazy).

LOL DAMN SHAME...DO YOU FOLLOW ME?