Watch: Rihanna Previews ‘LOUD Tour’ In Ukraine

DJ Y2K Malone™

First of all, NOBODY can be Austintina Allah, when it comes to stanning! :lol:

But to be honest, I know britney isn't the performer she used to be. But lets give credit where credit is due, when britney was on fire in the early 2000s, the bitch could perform. Riri could never translate her great songs into great performances. britney has a jacked up knee and is heavily medicated. Whats Riri's excuse? Riri has never been a strong performer and has little to no stage presence. Her voice is unique and she does sing live. but her voice isn't so amazing as to command a stage for a two hour set. And at the end of the day, this thread is about riri, not Mother spears. When the footage from britney's upcoming tour emerges, you can rip her to high heavens. And I'm sure you will.

Contradiction definately!

If you truly do see the difference ..then why when the board comments on Britneys terrible performances..you jump on the defense and say we're hating and all this other bullshit? :blink:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contradiction definately!

If you truly do see the difference ..then why when the board comments on Britneys terrible performances..you jump on the defense and say we're hating and all this other bullshit? :blink:

No really, I have a headache. :umm:

I only watched OGITW. It was boring. She still has no stage presence, and she sounds horrible when she sings that song. The dancers were very disjointed--her sets never have any visual impact. They people were all standing too far apart and the choreography isn't interesting, nor does it make sense with the song. SHE can't command a stage, so it would do so much for her shows if they did something visually stimulating with all the dancers.

SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

First of all, NOBODY can be Austintina Allah, when it comes to stanning! :lol:

But to be honest, I know britney isn't the performer she used to be. But lets give credit where credit is due, when britney was on fire in the early 2000s, the bitch could perform. Riri could never translate her great songs into great performances. britney has a jacked up knee and is heavily medicated. Whats Riri's excuse? Riri has never been a strong performer and has little to no stage presence. Her voice is unique and she does sing live. but her voice isn't so amazing as to command a stage for a two hour set. And at the end of the day, this thread is about riri, not Mother spears. When the footage from britney's upcoming tour emerges, you can rip her to high heavens. And I'm sure you will.

It already leaked -_-

^^^If Britney danced like that on stage she wouldn't get as much flack.

Did we watch the same clip? :unsure:

She's not even dancing. Just some hand movements and a dancer pushing her on a cart towards the end.

She can't dance to save her life nor can she command the stage with her exquisite voice so she should take a more artistic approach to her tours like say Madonna to hide those those flaws

It's a blasphemy to mention the name of Madonna next to Rihanna but that's the only artist i can think about that does that perfectly >_< And i think Rihanna should do the same

^^^If Britney danced like that on stage she wouldn't get as much flack.

idk whats wrong with her. I think she might have some case of social anxiety or something. Whenever she get's out in public to performer, or for anything, it looks as if she's about to shit herself.

idk whats wrong with her. I think she might have some case of social anxiety or something. Whenever she get's out in public to performer, or for anything, it looks as if she's about to shit herself.

Oh...so that explains why she looks like shit on stage...okay,its all coming together now. :yep:

Archived