Watch: Rihanna Previews ‘LOUD Tour’ In Ukraine

DJ Y2K Malone™

idk whats wrong with her. I think she might have some case of social anxiety or something. Whenever she get's out in public to performer, or for anything, it looks as if she's about to shit herself.

I really like britney the person... honestly she seems like a fun chick to hang out with... If she could perform like the old britney and had that drive alot of bitches would be in trouble. I think after this album britney should retire. I love her new cd by the way its not bad at all...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did we watch the same clip? :unsure:

She's not even dancing. Just some hand movements and a dancer pushing her on a cart towards the end.

idk whats wrong with her. I think she might have some case of social anxiety or something. Whenever she get's out in public to performer, or for anything, it looks as if she's about to shit herself.

The dancing in the video is damn sure a step up from the Circus tour and those GMA performances. :umm:

to those who say i'm only ehre when brit's getting bashed... uhm then I would be here EVERYDAY because every time I'm here there is a thread about her so maybe she's on ya'll minds all the damn time if everytime i come here there is something about BRITNEY. or BEYONCE. or RIHANNA. every.single.day.

to those who say i'm only ehre when brit's getting bashed... uhm then I would be here EVERYDAY because eevery time I'm here there is a thread about her so maybe she's on ya'll minds all the damn time if everytime i come here there is something about BRITNEY. or BEYONCE. or RIHANNA. every.single.day.

That is SOOOOOO not true ... :lol: We really haven't been discussing her much..there's nothing about her to discuss,really.

to those who say i'm only ehre when brit's getting bashed... uhm then I would be here EVERYDAY because every time I'm here there is a thread about her so maybe she's on ya'll minds all the damn time if everytime i come here there is something about BRITNEY. or BEYONCE. or RIHANNA. every.single.day.

that would be beyonce

Archived