Ouch reviews are coming in for "Pink Friday"...

King Baby

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why everyone stalling... Missy and Eve should have been out already....

Missy should come out in Jan

Eve in feb and Kim in the summer... foxxy too busy throwing blackberries at people and shit to give a damn about an album so.... :sigh:

Missy has been saying via twitter that she has material coming out soon.

I'm not sure about Eve. :unsure:

...and I think Kim is just taking her time making sure she has the right material (at least that's what I want to believe -_- )

All of them will probably release something next year. :dance:

People, please. Kim is doing nothing but flapping her gums. If this inspires her, great, but to me she is by no means an artist who can rest on her laurels. Missy is a beast, but her rap skills leave A LOT to be desired based on the handful of mediocre features she's had the last few years. Plus, Missy is more than likely to come out and feature Nicki on a track since she works with just about everybody in the hip-hop industry. And Eve? Really? Don't make me LOL.

Nicki's album is nothing to write home about, but neither was Drake's - and he had twice the hype.

People, please. Kim is doing nothing but flapping her gums. If this inspires her, great, but to me she is by no means an artist who can rest on her laurels. Missy is a beast, but her rap skills leave A LOT to be desired based on the handful of mediocre features she's had the last few years. Plus, Missy is more than likely to come out and feature Nicki on a track since she works with just about everybody in the hip-hop industry. And Eve? Really? Don't make me LOL.

Nicki's album is nothing to write home about, but neither was Drake's - and he had twice the hype.

I've lost all respect for Kim after she was talking about how her old shit would destroy Nicki...bitch please...just admit you're scared. We know we're not getting an album from Missy...like shouldn't we had this when that Step Up movie was out. Eve...chile please. Just because she did that "My Chick Bad" remix doesn't mean she's gonna do an album or her album will be strong.

Disclaimer: sorry if this doesn't make sense. It took me forever to type it. I'm drunk and about to go out and get totally wasted while blasting Janet, the Biebs and Ke$ha :excited:

I've lost all respect for Kim after she was talking about how her old shit would destroy Nicki...bitch please...just admit you're scared. We know we're not getting an album from Missy...like shouldn't we had this when that Step Up movie was out. Eve...chile please. Just because she did that "My Chick Bad" remix doesn't mean she's gonna do an album or her album will be strong.

Disclaimer: sorry if this doesn't make sense. It took me forever to type it. I'm drunk and about to go out and get totally wasted while blasting Janet, the Biebs and Ke$ha :excited:

Completely agree. And it all makes perfect sense. :lol:

All of y'all can't take Nicki Minaj and her artistry.

What y'all are mad at, is that she has a little more substance, than parading around as Barbie; that she didn't just give you a whole album full of punch lines, but let all you simple minded heathens into her pysche; talking about her insecurities and showcasing her highs and lows.

Y'all ain't my sons, y'all my mothafuckin step sons.

Completely agree. And it all makes perfect sense. :lol:

Good -_-:lol:

What y'all are mad at, is that she has a little more substance, than parading around as Barbie; that she didn't just give you a whole album full of punch lines, but let all you simple minded heathens into her pysche; talking about her insecurities and showcasing her highs and lows.

We're not mad at all :mellow: The album doesn't live up to the massive hype she gets at all regardless of how hard people reach to the stars to say it's decent :umm:

Missy has been saying via twitter that she has material coming out soon.

I'm not sure about Eve. :unsure:

...and I think Kim is just taking her time making sure she has the right material (at least that's what I want to believe -_- )

All of them will probably release something next year. :dance:

Kim better not over think it and just get her pussy wet.

Missy better stop chompin on her wifey carpet and show these whores how its done...

Eve has an album coming out its already finished....

Her album wasn't what I expected either from all the hype that everyone's been talking about. There are some songs that I really love and one of them is the one with Em.

'Roman's Revenge' is the clear standout for me, I love it. I just hate that Eminem says "faggot" on it though. I thought he was over that shit.

josh do us a favor nd

stfd.gif

Nicki has appeared gay-friendly in interviews, I wish she'd done something about it.

I wrestled back and forth with that... ultimately I think the song is their alter egos, Roman and Slim Shady... I still don't like it because Nicki can say cunt and bitch because she is a female, but Eminem is not gay and therefore should not be allowed to say faggot.

Nicki is boring :coffee:

At this point I don't care for her as much, but she's not boring. "Itty Bitty Piggy", "I Get Crazy", "My Chick Bad", Roman's Revenge", "Monstar", "Lil Freak", "Hello Good Morning (remix)", "Shakin' It 4 Daddy", "Check It Out" and "Your Love" are all from boring.

josh do us a favor nd

stfd.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: