IS ANYBODY UP?

SloLove

Lol yeah I was just reading some comments on one of the black blogs about the CNN anchor coming out predictably hateful stuff too.

Whats on the menu for Chef Slo this week?

OH YESTERDAY I MADE A TURKEY TENDERLOIN ...IT WAS REALLY GOOD WITH POTATOES AND CRANBERRY SAUCE...MMM MMMM

BUT THATS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT...I GOT A CALL BACK FROM THE POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR AN ORAL INTERVIEW :dance: :dance: :dance:

OH YESTERDAY I MADE A TURKEY TENDERLOIN ...IT WAS REALLY GOOD WITH POTATOES AND CRANBERRY SAUCE...MMM MMMM

BUT THATS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT...I GOT A CALL BACK FROM THE POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR AN ORAL INTERVIEW :dance: :dance: :dance:

are you changing careers altogether? Companies are hiring again now good sign

Did you read the response? I am studying for an exam, I am at home where did you think I was?

I MEANT WHERE DO YOU LIVE SMARTY PANTS...AND MY PHILOSOPHY IS IF YOU DONT KNOW IT BY NOW...THEN YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT

I MEANT WHERE DO YOU LIVE SMARTY PANTS...AND MY PHILOSOPHY IS IF YOU DONT KNOW IT BY NOW...THEN YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT

chile I got so smart on them I have this exam on lock, trust me I was not studying I was preparing....I am from Michigan why do you ask SIR?

Oh well good luck on the interview then for sure. How does it work if they accept you then you go to the police academy?

IT COULD BE LIKE A 6 MONTH PROCESS....BUT YEAH...AFTER THE BACKGROUND CHECKS AND POLYGRAPH TEST AND SO FORTH...THANKS

why the change? Weren't you changing lives doing the work you did in HIV counseling?

TIME TO MOVE ON...WANNA USE MY DEGREE AND SKILLS...WANNA BE ON THE SWAT TEAM AND EVENTUALLY GO FEDERAL...I WISH I WAS PROTECTING PRESIDENT OBAMA RIGHT NOW