NASTY BASTARD

SloLove

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36740125/vp/34328514#43058740

LOS ANGELES — Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has acknowledged that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff, a revelation that apparently prompted wife Maria Shriver to leave the couple's home before they announced their separation last week.

More from TODAY.com Schwarzenegger: I fathered a secret child

Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has acknowledged that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff.

Cleared of molestation, teacher still living ‘nightmare’ College students get hooked on ‘smart drugs’ Oops! 'Dancing' features wardrobe boo-boos IMF chief spends night in tough N.Y. jail Schwarzenegger and Shriver jointly announced May 9 that they were splitting up after 25 years of marriage. Yet, Shriver moved out of the family's Brentwood mansion earlier in the year after Schwarzenegger acknowledged the child is his, The Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday.

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger said in a statement. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.

"I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time," the statement concluded. "While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."

Schwarzenegger's representatives did not comment further. A spokesman for the former first lady told the Times she had no comment.

The Times did not publish the former staffer's name but said the woman worked for the family for 20 years and retired in January.

WHAT A SLAP IN THE FACE...

I hope maria Terminates his ass in the divorce. Get yo money girl, even though she got her own Kennedy dollars.

Chile...

Arnold been cutting up the entire time he was married to her. :rolleyes:

Its common knowledge that he is a sexual devient. Maria put up with him because she had low self esteem, and never in a million years thought she would pull someone as sexy as him. And he was sexy in the 80s. :shifty:

I think she was willing to take it forever, but to have a child outside of the marriage is just too disrespectful. That's a deal breaker if there ever was one.

anyone with good sense could look at Arnold and tell he was getting it in. Hell he was getting it in before he got married to Skeletor, so im not suprised by this at all.

Basically. :filenails:

I mean, the orgies he use to have back in the day as Mr. Universe are LEGENDARY! :excited:

And he likes women of color too. :coffee:

Archived