Has Ciara dropped the ball and ended in chances of a comeback?

King Baby

Can Ciara comeback?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is there room in the game for Ciara?

• Yes
    • NO
    • Uncertain
  2. 2. Are you excited about Ciara's new album?

• Yes
    • No

All of that shit sounds the same and everyone else is doing that trance bullshit.... She can do dance pop music if she wanted to... especially if people like britney and rihanna can do it... they can't even perform like her... Like I said before "ride" did well considering she got banned and I don't think the record company wanted to put much promo in a song that got banned.

People on this site though seem to have a grudge against her for whatever reason... and its kinda strange but whatever lol

no one has a grudge against Ciara, she is not even worthy of that (she can dance, but she ain't done a damn thing yet)...it's just the fact that everyone can see she has zero idea what she wants to do and what will work for her musically...Rihanna is shit as a performer, but she releases good singles and singles that work for her...Ciara is stuck in crunk and crunk is dead...and it doesn't matter how good of a performer she is if she can't make good music to perform to

no one has a grudge against Ciara, she is not even worthy of that (she can dance, but she ain't done a damn thing yet)...it's just the fact that everyone can see she has zero idea what she wants to do and what will work for her musically...Rihanna is shit as a performer, but she releases good singles and singles that work for her...Ciara is stuck in crunk and crunk is dead...and it doesn't matter how good of a performer she is if she can't make good music to perform to

Exactly!

Mya shits on her in dancing, but look where she is.

Monica is an RnB artist and a good singer...as long as she has nice ballads, she'll be fine...Ciara ain't Monica lol

this all day

exactly.. as i said before.. she's a back-up dancer who happened to have a singing contract... SOMEHOW

And working with a flop [Missy] won't help and didn't help last time >_<

She might be able to have some minor success. Look at Monica.

But I ain't checkin for it.

The difference though is that Monica was relevant longer than Ciara was. She didn't start struggling until her bullshit third album. Ciara struggled immediately after her first album. When her second one sold only half of her first one, the writing was on the wall.

She might be able to have some minor success. Look at Monica.

But I ain't checkin for it.

Monica was a HUGE star in the '90s, much bigger than Ciara at her peak. Her vocals let her capture an adult audience which is who bought her latest album.

Ciara can't have the adult audience. I love her (I'm the 1 "interested in her new album" vote >_< ), but she's done. Kids don't care about her at all. Only young adults who were there when she got big in '04/'05 know who she is. She's definitely the new Ashanti--quick and lethal rise to stardom, moderate success shortly afterwards, and then a freefall into irrelevance.

Ciara has no charisma. Her voice is really not good at all, as much as I love songs like "Promise" and "High Price." IDK. She really looks like a tranny too.