mob wives

cheaps

I agree Karen is shady...how the fuck you gonna be pissed about Drita fucking your man when you yourself are fucking around with others behind his back

but i still like her though

I still like Karen..but if she was fucking around on Lee, then why is she so mad about Drita messing with him..even if it was a year after they broke up..bitch, you were fucking other dudes.. :rolleyes:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still like Karen..but if she was fucking around on Lee, then why is she so mad about Drita messing with him..even if it was a year after they broke up..bitch, you were fucking other dudes.. :rolleyes:

cause she's a hoe who's writing a book and trying to paint a picture of her being the innocent one who likes blaming other people for her problems. She was writing about Drita so Drita confronted her and told her to get the shit right and not to lie about it in the book which is what she was gonna do.

• 6 months later...

Probably the funniest and most gangsta wives show out there.

Easily the most gangsta and the most real. :clapping:

Its gonna be revealed this season that Renee's ex husband junior is the rat and has been taping convo's with her father. basically he's the reason her father ends back up in jail. SHIT IS TOO REAL! :excited:

Can't wait for this to come back on!!

Did you guys here about Renee's ex husband being an informant and sending her dad back to prison!!! :excited: Here we go againg with drama filled, bawling ass Renee again!!

And can't wait to see fight between Drita and Karen!!

Can't wait for this to come back on!!

Did you guys here about Renee's ex husband being an informant and sending her dad back to prison!!! :excited: Here we go againg with drama filled, bawling ass Renee again!!

And can't wait to see fight between Drita and Karen!!

Yeah I heard about Renee's rat ass husband and as far as the fight I want Drita to whoop Karen's ass cause Karen thinks she's the baddest bitch. The clip of the fight it looks like Karen got her but I think only cause of Karen's weight she has the upper hand cause we all know Drita can throw hands

WOW !! Check out the super trailor!! Looks as if Ramona and Karen both go at Drita on the rooftop :thumbdown: !!

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/719637/mob-wives-season-2-supertrailer.jhtml#id=1675979

ALSO!! Here is the first 7 mins of the season premiere!! Fight between Drita and Karen gonna happen first episode!! :excited: :excited:

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/721940/mob-wives-2-episode-1-sneak-peek.jhtml#id=1676490

This season is gonna be INSANE!! :excited:

I can't believe those 2 bitches jumped Drita!!! :flipoff: That's fuckin' weak. Ramona was trying to lie and say Derek was the one who hit her when it was actually Drita who busted her lip lol. I officially don't like Karen and probably never will. Drita was trying to make up with her and she started trying to act all big and bad in front of her cousin.

Yeah seriously fuck Karen. And I wantd to like Ramona But she and Karen are just vile.

Big Ang had the ki of the week with her "We didn't even get to cut the cake or sing happy birthday."

I can't wait til Karen and Ramona get their ass beat. I know its gonna happen one day :angry: IDK why you wanted to like Ramona cause her ass was messy from Day 1

I didn't like the fact that Drita lied when she told Karen when she said that they weren't friends at the time, yes you did say that Drita!

I agree with Karen that it wasn't the time to bring that up

Ramona! you didn't get socked by no dude!! You got socked by DRITA!! Next time stay your ass on the sidelines!!

Archived