The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

You do realize the chick is on tour and been on a tour for a while.. Everyone knew she was making an album/videos, they just didn't know when it was going to be released..

Some of you act like like she's been in hiding for 2 years and just popped up with an album.. Get real..

I do give her credit for trying something new with the release of the cd... The music....... not so much..

What does any of that have to do with what I posted? No ones acting like anything. How am I acting like she disappeared for two years when I stated she had the best selling R&B album of 2012, she headlined the Super Bowl and won a Grammy this year?

Y'all are trying to reach for everything to discredit her. She punched everyone's expectations out the game. PERIOD.

Yes people knew she was making an album. That's what she does. It's her career. That's generally what happens. Singers make albums. (DUH!) Beyoncé herself hasn't uttered the word album until Friday this year. Everyone was asking and anticipating, SHE, however never said a word.

You claim you give her credit for releasing the album while spending the bulk of your response trying to discredit it. Flawed Logic.

she said she wants to remain relevant and that's what she's doing by releasing music/videos of today...yall can call her a queen if you want. But remember queens come and go...legendary is forever. Beyoncé is and will not be legendary. Only songs she will be remembered for is Crazy In Love and Single Ladies...everything else were current hits to be relevant for the moment. And if that's what she wants...she wins

• Upvote 1

She doesn't have to try to be white because like it or not WHITE is a good percentage of her genetic make-up. Her Grandfather and Great grand father are WHITE MEN. Her mother is light bright damn near white. She don't have to pretend when it's a part of her make up.

Sorry but Beyonce ain't never been this damn light in her life. Not even in her past videos

Congratulations to Beyonce for an impressive debut and a very intelligent method of releasing her album. This is the best kind of buzz an artist can get.

I also have to thank Beyonce for this release because the music industry NEEDS these sales! :D

• Upvote 1

No one is acting like that. There's a difference between knowing an album is coming and knowing WHEN the album is coming. We know a Janet album is coming but we don't know when. We know a Mariah album is coming but we don't know when. Same with Lauryn Hill, Missy, Lana and so on.

Speaking of Mariah.. I'm sure she's back in the studio making single #2 since the Art of Flopping is trash

What does any of that have to do with what I posted? No ones acting like anything. How am I acting like she disappeared for two years when I stated she had the best selling R&B album of 2012, she headlined the Super Bowl and won a Grammy this year?

Y'all are trying to reach for everything to discredit her. She punched everyone's expectations out the game. PERIOD.

Yes people knew she was making an album. That's what she does. It's her career. That's generally what happens. Singers make albums. (DUH!) Beyoncé herself hasn't uttered the word album until Friday this year. Everyone was asking and anticipating, SHE, however never said a word.

You claim you give her credit for releasing the album while spending the bulk of your response trying to discredit it. Flawed Logic.

She was recording this... 'Album' for the past year.

she said she wants to remain relevant and that's what she's doing by releasing music/videos of today...yall can call her a queen if you want. But remember queens come and go...legendary is forever. Beyoncé is and will not be legendary. Only songs she will be remembered for is Crazy In Love and Single Ladies...everything else were current hits to be relevant for the moment. And if that's what she wants...she wins

Yessss you better speak no lies :wub:

• Upvote 1

You'd think she'd try to make good music.. Oh well

I just wanted to point that out

Didn't know Beyonce was legendary... Oh wait.. She's not :/ so the Janet reference is a waste

Aww. Your opinion of her music is just that, your opinion. The critical praise for this album says otherwise. It's not up to you whether Beyoncé will be legendary or not. Her status and place is already cemented. Her name is in the history books multiple times.

She's the same complexion she's always been. In fact she tans and uses bronzer for a DARKER tone. Lol. And her childhood pictures beg to differ with you.

no...Beyonce ain't never look as white as Christina or Mariah Carey...sorry but no. She ain't using no damn bronzer she using make-up, bleach, and bright lights

no...Beyonce ain't never look as white as Christina or Mariah Carey...sorry but no. She ain't using no damn bronzer she using make-up, bleach, and bright lights

And she doesn't look as white as them now wtf?! Lol. You're just pressed and that's fine. You can't bleach and then go tan to be darker the next day. For 1 it defeats the purpose. You can choose to believe what you like. I don't argue with dummy's so if that's all then you have a great day. Be blessed.

• Upvote 1