The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

I don't think that's right. Target and Amazon could easily benefit from selling the album. I don't see how it's a good business decision for them.

I can see how its good for Beyonce....all this free promo,...for an album that aint gone win AOTY, but is a step up for her, which honestly wasn't much from her previous bullshit
  • Upvote 1

You both totally disregarded current/sexual/ and different! But whatever...if y'all wanna see it as shade so be it

thats bc i obv like sexual music (you do too, ur a janet fan) and some current stuff so i left that out duh lol but there was no need for all that i listen to a variety of music dont act like u know what i listen to, i like u but u went too hard for no reason

I don't think that's right. Target and Amazon could easily benefit from selling the album. I don't see how it's a good business decision for them.

Neither Target nor Amazon will make that much money off this album.. She's not like it's going to push 10 million units

And they still stock her better albums..

thats bc i obv like sexual music (you do too, ur a janet fan) and some current stuff so i left that out duh lol but there was no need for all that i listen to a variety of music dont act like u know what i listen to, i like u but u went too hard for no reason

i didn't go hard...that's how you received it. You're just so ready to be defensive for no reason...because game highlighted it as shade so you felt the need to retaliate

i didn't go hard...that's how you received it. You're just so ready to be defensive for no reason...because game highlighted it as shade so you felt the need to retaliate

not at all obv anyone is gonna be defensive and i responded after seeing urs i didnt see game or dayzz response until after i posted mine why even say that saying bc we like that ratchet/sexual whatever u said just bc u may not like the album thats wht i meant by going hard, i may not like music u like but if u like it then thats ok no reason to point out and assume you know everything we listen to thts why i felt the need to get defensive but im over it

QUEEN BEY REIGNS ON: Physical sales on Beyoncé's year-end blockbuster are now projected at over 100k, thus raising the overall projection to 375k+ for the chart week ending today; it's likely that the album will reach the 1 million mark imminently, if it hasn't already. Retailers who have chosen not to carry the Columbia megadiva's album (due to the first-week iTunes exclusive) appear to have hurt only themselves. (12/23a)

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

4lrn14.jpg