Nicki Minaj Addresses Lil Kim In Interview on Hot 97 NYC

DJ Y2K Malone™

That was a great interview, and she stayed professional the entire time. I loved how she said when you look at GaGa you see Madonna, but Madonna never hated on GaGa - why so often in the black community is it the other way around? She's dead right too; Kim's problem isn't with Nicki Minaj, she would've hated on any female rapper blowing up so big. This just made me like and respect her even more. Best line: "Where's ya music?" :lol:

What Nicki said was true. :coffee:

And I'm a Kim stan. But when Ciara first came out, it was clear she was a carbon copy of Janet. Britney too. But you never catch Janet Hating on those girls. Yet Kim seems to really want to go hard on Nicki. If she was smart she would have been trying to do a collabo. -_-

Nicki Minaj has finally decided to vent all of her frustrations regarding Lil Kim. The rapper sat down with Angie Martinez on Hot 97 and spoke about every bitter detail involving her feud with the Queen Bee check it out on the 2:43 mark.

Did Nicki shut Kim down?

But her first album is wack and she does better on other artist songs than on her own.. ... So who really wins? :coffee:

but Kim isn't on the charts and she just spent a bunch of time addressing her tho lol...Nicki's rant would be much better received if her album came anywhere close to Kim's Hardcore...if her album was good, I would be praising her right now...but her album is complete and total ass...Kim verse on All About The Benjamins>>>>>>anything Nicki has ever put out...that my issue with this generation...stop trying to crown these bitches before they put in the work...if you go first album to first album, Kim murders Nicki and burns her birth records...let these bitches put in some work before you go crowning them

but Kim isn't on the charts and she just spent a bunch of time addressing her tho lol...Nicki's rant would be much better received if her album came anywhere close to Kim's Hardcore...if her album was good, I would be praising her right now...but her album is complete and total ass...Kim verse on All About The Benjamins>>>>>>anything Nicki has ever put out...that my issue with this generation...stop trying to crown these bitches before they put in the work...if you go first album to first album, Kim murders Nicki and burns her birth records...let these bitches put in some work before you go crowning them

She's trying to use this "Lil Kim is just mad because I took her spot..." route to get her album to sale. Overall I think that will do more damage than help her since as you said that album is pure ass. I bet her first week sales are gonna be big and then massively drop the next week.

She's trying to use this "Lil Kim is just mad because I took her spot..." route to get her album to sale. Overall I think that will do more damage than help her since as you said that album is pure ass. I bet her first week sales are gonna be big and then massively drop the next week.

after people hear the album they will be very disappointed then what will Nicki say

I cant believe they released an album like that I'm sorry her album was the most hyped biggest disappointment of 2010

she even let Rihanna kill her on Raining men :coffee:

Did she lie? :lol:

But really Nicki needs to sit her cocky ass down somewhere. Her debut album is rubbish, not even worthy of a one star rating and she will gag once her album tumbles down the charts.

Kim's La Bella Mafia and The Naked Truth > Flop Friday

after people hear the album they will be very disappointed then what will Nicki say

I cant believe they released an album like that I'm sorry her album was the most hyped biggest disappointment of 2010

she even let Rihanna kill her on Raining men :coffee:

that's what i'm saying...she talking all this shit now (and I do agree with her on a lot of what she said about Kim) but her album is complete and total garbage...she's walking around looking like she stepped right off the set of Kim's Crush On You video, has the nerve to release an album full of ass...and she seems to be proud of this shit...I just can't with Nicki right now

so true what Nicki said and its also true what you said about this generation trying to crown bitches before they even make a dent.

That was a great interview, and she stayed professional the entire time. I loved how she said when you look at GaGa you see Madonna, but Madonna never hated on GaGa - why so often in the black community is it the other way around? She's dead right too; Kim's problem isn't with Nicki Minaj, she would've hated on any female rapper blowing up so big. This just made me like and respect her even more. Best line: "Where's ya music?" :lol:

but we don't :unsure: other then pop music and some visual things Caca has stolen from Vadge they are pretty different. Gargoyle has alot more Roisin Murphy and Grace Jones in her than Madonna

That black community thing is true though , it's not just the artists it's the fans as well. You don't see Britney fans telling Madonna to "sit down and make room for the new girls" like you see Beyonce fans etc do all the time towards Janice

Kim is not the one to be messing with and she showed it with The Naked Truth

but we don't :unsure: other then pop music and some visual things Caca has stolen from Vadge they are pretty different. Gargoyle has alot more Roisin Murphy and Grace Jones in her than Madonna

That black community thing is true though , it's not just the artists it's the fans as well. You don't see Britney fans telling Madonna to "sit down and make room for the new girls" like you see Beyonce fans etc do all the time towards Janice

This is very true...

Exactly. She needs to put out an album. That's the gist of it. :coffee: