My Ex Thread

Bailey

If he didn't respect you were together, he is not going to respect you now. Respect and trust is central to all relationships, be it a committed relationship or a friendship. He broke your trust and he disrespected you, period. That is someone who you should just leave to his own devices.

this is my fav pice of advice :blush:

I don't have much to offer other than a tired cliche, but, I think it fits perfectly: IT IS HIS LOSS. As much as it hurts and as much as you might be tempted to stay in touch, it sounds like you really need to cut him out. We've been coming on this forum for years now and in all that time I've always found you to be down to earth, friendly and very knowledgable. They are important things that he obviously took for granted, so I hope you know there are much better people out there waiting to meet you.

• Upvote 1

This is not to be mean but.... good advice was given but you really need to work on your self esteem... Listen to your gut you knew that he was wrong for you... You didn't need the forum or ur real friends to figure this out. I don't know you all that well but you seem like a decent dude you deserve better. Its better to be alone than with that trash... and far as him having sex thats not your concern anymore... gives you more motivation to move on anyway... spend this time to getting to know who u really are and what you want out of life.

The longer you decide to keep him in your life, the more you will continually to be his amusement and lose respect for yourself. Everyone comes into someone else's life for a reason. Some stay longer than others because that reason has not yet been fulfilled. Some stay longer than they should, because you haven't yet decided or you have refused to acknowledge the reason and when their usefulness has run out. Self-degradation breed self hate. At some point, you need to start putting your feelings and most of all, your peace of mind, first, because what you're doing and what you're saying right now, is that you want the drama and the inevitable heartache. At some point, you need to decide when you're done hurting yourself. Then you can truly move on.

The longer you decide to keep him in your life, the more you will continually to be his amusement and lose respect for yourself. Everyone comes into someone else's life for a reason. Some stay longer than others because that reason has not yet been fulfilled. Some stay longer than they should, because you haven't yet decided or you have refused to acknowledge the reason and when their usefulness has run out. Self-degradation breed self hate. At some point, you need to start putting your feelings and most of all, your peace of mind, first, because what you're doing and what you're saying right now, is that you want the drama and the inevitable heartache. At some point, you need to decide when you're done hurting yourself. Then you can truly move on.

yess u bettah say that angela

estherdance.gif

Ok so me and my ex broke up, I ended it months ago he was emotionally abusive and manipulative. After 3 days apart he went right back to sex sites, I have a friend I talk to regularly now and that friend told me that I was wrong to think he would not be having sex, and that was unrealistic. I felt like if you loved me then how could you turn around and be all about getting some two days after we separate. I was also told that me and my ex could be friends, but I have read alot about bad relationships and ours was toxic he was focused alot on sex, and he would neveer jus be a friend he would want sex too, my issue is that I was hurt by his behavior and I think if someone treats you badly when your with them why be friends after? Ask questions give comments

mine, after we broke up, went to having sex with others too. we had been together for 4 years.

I tried being friends with him a couple months later, and he went on and on and on about the people he has hooked up with after we broke up.

mine, after we broke up, went to having sex with others too. we had been together for 4 years.

I tried being friends with him a couple months later, and he went on and on and on about the people he has hooked up with after we broke up.

ok and? As in when did you stop contact? Or do you still speak? I have come to the conclusion everyone on here was right about my ex, its all games for him and I have determined I must sever all ties with him he takes away my peace and my joy he leaves me drained of positive energy.

Yup fuck that shit its ok to be stuck for a lil but then u gotta man up and say fuck it.

thats where I am at problem is he contacts me, trust me guys im really not that bad my thing is there are so few options here, im like fuck it i would rather be alone then deal with him

Don't even bother I have a friend like him and we all pretty much dismissed him because he... subjecting himself to pain.

i already lost a friend because of this, and I think thats the worst thing in the world if you care about him leave that door open, im not saying put up with him coming around telling you over and over like I am, im saying dont leave him feeling alone, thats not good trust me on this

ok and? As in when did you stop contact? Or do you still speak? I have come to the conclusion everyone on here was right about my ex, its all games for him and I have determined I must sever all ties with him he takes away my peace and my joy he leaves me drained of positive energy.

no we do not speak at all anymore

with mine the last few months of our relationship, he was putting me on the back burner. People who he barely known for a month were getting more priority over me. so when that happened I left him.

anyways, when he and I were "friends" I hadnt heard from him in 3 months, sent him a couple of texts and called him twice. Then out of the blue he sent me a forwarded text. I replied who it was since I didnt recognize the number. told me it was him and that he got a new number a month or so prior. so I bitched at him back that even as a friend, I was the last to know about his number change. that was the final straw and told him to leave me alone. havent heard from him going on 3 months

im just trying to figure out how to keep him away! The man is out of his fucking mind, his ex Corey apparently had sex with him last weekend, so Brian tells me Corey has no emotions and he doesnt have jealousy either, but you Johnie your always mad and upset, im like no Brian you got Corey wrapped around your finger doing all you want and im not Corey im Johnie im not going to be doing what you want when you want, im like fuck it, im tired I really think thats what it takes for me, for everyone its different, and for me I think it took me seeing the true Brian and im tired, I could not be happy with that, plus I noticed last night, he getting fat. That ass is getting some pounds on it it aint even hot no moe, im thinking you jiggly

im just trying to figure out how to keep him away! The man is out of his fucking mind, his ex Corey apparently had sex with him last weekend, so Brian tells me Corey has no emotions and he doesnt have jealousy either, but you Johnie your always mad and upset, im like no Brian you got Corey wrapped around your finger doing all you want and im not Corey im Johnie im not going to be doing what you want when you want, im like fuck it, im tired I really think thats what it takes for me, for everyone its different, and for me I think it took me seeing the true Brian and im tired, I could not be happy with that, plus I noticed last night, he getting fat. That ass is getting some pounds on it it aint even hot no moe, im thinking you jiggly

Be rude and tell him to fuck off...I'd block his number and threaten to call the cops -_-

no we do not speak at all anymore

with mine the last few months of our relationship, he was putting me on the back burner. People who he barely known for a month were getting more priority over me. so when that happened I left him.

anyways, when he and I were "friends" I hadnt heard from him in 3 months, sent him a couple of texts and called him twice. Then out of the blue he sent me a forwarded text. I replied who it was since I didnt recognize the number. told me it was him and that he got a new number a month or so prior. so I bitched at him back that even as a friend, I was the last to know about his number change. that was the final straw and told him to leave me alone. havent heard from him going on 3 months

my ex Brian is down right mean, I finally was doing well, which people here dont know me enough to see i do have some strength I changed my number blocked all emails from him, and went over a month no contact at all, Brian emails me from his work email which I never had, and he said he thought I had committed suicide and he googled a johnie bailey that died in Texas and was talking about how he knew that was not me and blah blah blah, im like this bitch is really crazy, how the fuck you think I died? and over what? you? bitch im doing school and me now

Be rude and tell him to fuck off...I'd block his number and threaten to call the cops -_-

he made fun of me, he goes well i guess now that you want to sever ties you gotta call the phone company so you can change your number for the tenth time im like bitch you is really out there

but ima give ya'll the dirt so we ended up at the bar a few weeks back, and his ex corey works there, and i did not know he did not tell me til after, he loves drama, anyway im thinking to myself do i want to end up like Corey, I mean Brian shows up to the bar with me to "show off" so his ex can see and get upset? Then he says his ex doesnt get upset or jealous im like dude you is fucking crazy. I dont want to be Corey where at some point its Brian and some other dude and he all about showing it in my face thats just evil

Don't change it...just block his number -_-

he can still call i can block his number from texting, unless you can block numbers from a smart phone i have a razor, and on top of that he even made fun of me there, he had the nerve to say "my number hasnt changed in 13 years!" then I thought about it im like so bitch you telling me you had a cell phone in 1997? How many of us had cell phones back then?

my ex Brian is down right mean, I finally was doing well, which people here dont know me enough to see i do have some strength I changed my number blocked all emails from him, and went over a month no contact at all, Brian emails me from his work email which I never had, and he said he thought I had committed suicide and he googled a johnie bailey that died in Texas and was talking about how he knew that was not me and blah blah blah, im like this bitch is really crazy, how the fuck you think I died? and over what? you? bitch im doing school and me now

jbailey your ex is TOXIC

you need to stop all contact with him