My Ex Thread

Bailey

jbailey your ex is TOXIC

you need to stop all contact with him

your right....i came to that conclusion without question last night, i said it and felt it, no doubts anymore, i used to doubt is he playing games, I at the beginning gave him the benefit of the doubt that it was not games, then i question is it games? Now im like it is all games always has been and im playing myself.

I'm from the old skool where we just round up the gwurls and bust bitches heads... :rolleyes: Have you ever considered fucking his ass up? :rolleyes::dance::dance::dance:

I think you should fight a bitch or get your goons and jump his ass. :shifty:

can i tell a secret here, because it should not be known to him, however lets just say i got some revenge on him real good

your right....i came to that conclusion without question last night, i said it and felt it, no doubts anymore, i used to doubt is he playing games, I at the beginning gave him the benefit of the doubt that it was not games, then i question is it games? Now im like it is all games always has been and im playing myself.

Well look on the bright side...At least he didn beat you. My ex used to hit me with stick, belts, or pretty much whatever he could get his hands on. :dance::dance::dance:

My head stayed lumped up 24-7... :blush:

Well look on the bright side...At least he didn beat you. My ex used to hit me with stick, belts, or pretty much whatever he could get his hands on. :dance::dance::dance:

My head stayed lumped up 24-7... :blush:

bitch what? :0 the emotional damage was harder i think, because physical wounds can heal faster than emotional damage.

thats where I am at problem is he contacts me, trust me guys im really not that bad my thing is there are so few options here, im like fuck it i would rather be alone then deal with him

what i would do is next time i see him in a public place with some people he knows i'd embarrass his ass. i would be like stop calling and emailing me after i blocked you (etc) id crush his fucking ego in front of everyone :coffee:

ok folks its done, blocked on my emails blocked on my phone and guess what sprint just added a new feature as of 11/17 you can now block certain numbers from calling you or you calling them! Its not just block texts anymore!!!!.......that bitch is GONE like da dust he is nasty fucking bitch

next step is me working on my self esteem issues which is where all this shit came from, I dont mind being open about things obviliously so i have a certain friend I see once a week for an hour and I talk they listen, in any case they told me because i had a bad relationship with my father i chose emotionally unavailable men because im still trying to win that approval i didnt get, ok cue the violin, point is im working on me, what I want, being assertive, I was not assertive with Brian he would tell me its all about him basically and you leave it or take it...im out

ok folks its done, blocked on my emails blocked on my phone and guess what sprint just added a new feature as of 11/17 you can now block certain numbers from calling you or you calling them! Its not just block texts anymore!!!!.......that bitch is GONE like da dust he is nasty fucking bitch

sprint didnt inform me of these changes<_< i gota call nd see what other new features they have

sprint didnt inform me of these changes<_< i gota call nd see what other new features they have

I JUST got off the phone with them its new you can access it under you sprint.com account under permissions, it actually has a place now where you can put a number in and save it and that number cannot call you and you cannot call it I dont know what the message is when you do call it tho