Does Gaga's debut numbers put pressure on Beyonce?

King Baby

23 members have voted

1. 1. we

• depends on how the press covers it
    • yes...Beyonce has been the HIBC for so long...But now with her pop peers like Gaga, Rihanna and Katy doing so well, the pressure is not on.
    • No...Beyonce's mark is made and she ain't thinking about them.
    • She will probally do something crazy to try to one up Gaga's promotional blitz but with out her father, she is gonna lose.

DeadBanana.gif at you thinking I don't know what sonically means.

DeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gif at you being rattled by us laughing at you and your stan delusions.

DeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gif at you resorting to calling people "stupid" for disagreeing with your delusions. "Mr.Ad Hominem" much, sis? :lmao:

If you knew what "sonically" meant, you wouldn't have made such an uninformed comment. But since you seem to disagree, I'd loved for you to tell me what other Beyonce song is sonically similar to "Run This World". :lmao:

I'd love for you to point out where I'm "rattled". :lmao: If I WERE rattled, I would have multi-quoted everyone who quoted me and gotten pressed. I actually laughed at the responses myself. But the fact that everyone ignored the other three lines of my original post leads me to believe that what I said was factual, and you all agree. That's the shade. :whistle::lmao:

Also, if you're going to try to invalidate my argument by reasoning them as fallacious, the least you can do is learn how to use them PROPERLY. Saying "stupid people never cease to amaze me" is not an ad hominem fallacy because "stupid people..." is not one of the premises of my argument, which is where most fallacies are committed, nor is it my conclusion, the ONLY other place a fallacy can be committed. I see you're under the MO of reading a personal attack, and ASSuming it is an ad hominem attack, when in all actuality, it is not.

Stupid people, jump to conclusions, which is fallacious as well.

2edb674.jpg

B)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you knew what "sonically" meant, you wouldn't have made such an uninformed comment. But since you seem to disagree, I'd loved for you to tell me what other Beyonce song is sonically similar to "Run This World". :lmao:

I'd love for you to point out where I'm "rattled". :lmao: If I WERE rattled, I would have multi-quoted everyone who quoted me and gotten pressed. I actually laughed at the responses myself. But the fact that everyone ignored the other three lines of my original post leads me to believe that what I said was factual, and you all agree. That's the shade. :whistle::lmao:

Also, if you're going to try to invalidate my argument by reasoning them as fallacious, the least you can do is learn how to use them PROPERLY. Saying "stupid people never cease to amaze me" is not an ad hominem fallacy because "stupid people..." is not one of the premises of my argument, which is where most fallacies are committed, nor is it my conclusion, the ONLY other place a fallacy can be committed. I see you're under the MO of reading a personal attack, and ASSuming it is an ad hominem attack, when in all actuality, it is not.

Stupid people, jump to conclusions, which is fallacious as well.

Oh you sure told me off... DeadBanana.gif.

Again with the assumptions. So because I found it funny that you think "Run the Bottom of the Charts" is sonically different from anything Beyonce has done means I don't know the definition of sonically? Gerl, stop. You keep doing exactly what you excuse others of doing.

The fact that you're referring to people in here as "stupid" is enough proof of how moved you are. The end. If you weren't moved and just found the responses funny - you wouldn't resort to name calling. Which you usually do when you feel your precious Beysus is under attack.

DeadBanana.gif Kinda like you thinking I didn't know what sonically means, eh?

Oh you sure told me off... DeadBanana.gif.

Again with the assumptions. So because I found it funny that you think "Run the Bottom of the Charts" is sonically different from anything Beyonce has done means I don't know the definition of sonically? Gerl, stop. You keep doing exactly what you excuse others of doing.

The fact that you're referring to people in here as "stupid" is enough proof of how moved you are. The end. If you weren't moved and just found the responses funny - you wouldn't resort to name calling. Which you usually do when you feel your precious Beysus is under attack.

DeadBanana.gif Kinda like you thinking I didn't know what sonically means, eh?

I never claimed to have "told you off". But if you feel like your shoes are on comfortably, then by all means strut your stuff. :whistle:

And you still haven't given any examples of songs that are sonically similar to "Run This World". This leads me to believe that you are, thus far, unable to name any said songs. Let me help you out. If you're gonna follow in my footsteps of using fallacies, perhaps you should follow in the footsteps of learning before you open your font. It just makes the failure more entertaining for me. ^_^

Keep on girl, I have ALL weekend. B)

I never claimed to have "told you off". But if you feel like your shoes are on comfortably, then by all means strut your stuff. :whistle:

And you still haven't given any examples of songs that are sonically similar to "Run This World". This leads me to believe that you are, thus far, unable to name any said songs. Let me help you out. If you're gonna follow in my footsteps of using fallacies, perhaps you should follow in the footsteps of learning before you open your font. It just makes the failure more entertaining for me. ^_^

Keep on girl, I have ALL weekend. B)

and I never claimed that you said that. AGAIN, with the assumptions. You're on a roll.... :asham:

I don't have to give you any examples. I will just continue to laugh at your posts about "Beysus" and you will stay mad.

DeadBanana.gif at you thinking I was trying to follow in your footsteps. I was mocking you, sis. Perhaps you were too "stupid" to notice. :lmao:

Yea, all weekend to start arguments and pat yourself on the back. That's really cute.

and I never claimed that you said that. AGAIN, with the assumptions. You're on a roll.... :asham:

I don't have to give you any examples. I will just continue to laugh at your posts about "Beysus" and you will stay mad.

DeadBanana.gif at you thinking I was trying to follow in your footsteps. I was mocking you, sis. Perhaps you were too "stupid" to notice. :lmao:

Yea, all weekend to start arguments and pat yourself on the back. That's really cute.

tumblr_llf0qqHaJT1qfsocc.gif

"Oh you sure told me off...DeadBanana.gif". Poor gal. You can't even remember your own words. ohboy.gif

You're right, you don't have to give me any examples. You wanna know why you don't have to? Because you CAN'T. THAT'S why. Any other time you'd be able to, but why throw in the towel beforehand? You and I both know why. And you and I both know sonically "Run This World" sounds nothing like any Beyonce song in the past.

LOL @ me being mad, like I'm the one who put up the challenge. Four of you responded to my post and threw in the towel without even putting up a fight. #WINNING! B)

:lol: @ "mocking me". No you weren't, trying to save face. Cut it out. :lmao:

I think the song will go up a lil its in the top 20 on itunes. Not sure what her airplay is like. But it'd go up. Won't be a number 1, though.

chile if your first single off the album don't cut number 1 the chances decrease with the follow ups you gotta come out the gate slaying getting them numbers while you can because the shit stay in the top ten for maybe a month or two at best but after the debut is all down hill after :filenails:

tumblr_llortwg3KI1qjsbewo1_500.gif

They gone give her Best Contemporary R&B album at the Grammys I was like for BDay? Get allllllllllll the fuck out...hell, and no 20YO shouldn't won either, but God damn them fucking pots and pans, I be like do they let her nephew have his way in the kitchen and just leave a fucking mic there to record the shit :filenails:

Oh Lord muh Auntie talking about Beyonce now, Lord why? these old folks be talking about what these girls be doing, she gone say "why her hair THAT blond, she look like a White girl wit a tan" "Where they do dat at?" "She outta not do that I think I saw her on that awards show or sumthin".....I just stand here like hurry up with cleaning dem greens I can't be bothered to join the convo, as long as they keep Janet out I won't have to leave the kitchen :filenails:

"Oh you sure told me off...DeadBanana.gif". Poor gal. You can't even remember your own words. ohboy.gif

You're right, you don't have to give me any examples. You wanna know why you don't have to? Because you CAN'T. THAT'S why. Any other time you'd be able to, but why throw in the towel beforehand? You and I both know why. And you and I both know sonically "Run This World" sounds nothing like any Beyonce song in the past.

LOL @ me being mad, like I'm the one who put up the challenge. Four of you responded to my post and threw in the towel without even putting up a fight. #WINNING! B)

:lol: @ "mocking me". No you weren't, trying to save face. Cut it out. :lmao:

I know exactly what I said. :mellow: and you have yet to point out where I claimed that you said that. Where did I said "Sir Duke said that he told me off"? No where.

The towel was never in my hand, sis. AGAIN, you ALWAYS want to blow things out of proportion so you can pat yourself on the back and feel better about yourself.

You're mad and there you go again patting yourself on the back - "#WINNING"... DeadBanana.gif Poor you.

"And you and I both know sonically "Run This World" sounds nothing like any Beyonce song in the past." Speak for yourself, hun. I don't agree that "Run the Bottom of the Charts" is sonically different from anything Beyonce has done in the past.

I was mocking you hence why I put quotations around "Mr. Ad Hominem". You were just too "stupid" to notice. :lmao:

I know exactly what I said. :mellow: and you have yet to point out where I claimed that you said that. Where did I said "Sir Duke said that he told me off"? No where.

The towel was never in my hand, sis. AGAIN, you ALWAYS want to blow things out of proportion so you can pat yourself on the back and feel better about yourself.

You're mad and there you go again patting yourself on the back - "#WINNING"... DeadBanana.gif Poor you.

"And you and I both know sonically "Run This World" sounds nothing like any Beyonce song in the past." Speak for yourself, hun. I don't agree that "Run the Bottom of the Charts" is sonically different from anything Beyonce has done in the past.

I was mocking you hence why I put quotations around "Mr. Ad Hominem". You were just too "stupid" to notice. :lmao:

If you knew exactly what you said, then you wouldn't have had to question it in the first place. I knew you were being sarcastic (clearly you forgot), and so was I. But it's clear that you didn't get it, and the concept sailed over your head like football during a play. Poor gal. Once day it'll hit you, Marcia.

DEAD @ me blowing things out of proportion. Girl sit down and shut up. :lmao: I just asked for you to provide a song that isn't sonically like "Run The World" and you couldn't. The purpose of disagreeing in an argument is to rebuttal, not back down. :lmao: I'm not here for pussyassness. :lmao: Put up or shut up. :lmao:

And DEAD @ you still trying to save face. Girl SHUT UP! :lmao:

If you knew exactly what you said, then you wouldn't have had to question it in the first place. I knew you were being sarcastic (clearly you forgot), and so was I. But it's clear that you didn't get it, and the concept sailed over your head like football during a play. Poor gal. Once day it'll hit you, Marcia.

DEAD @ me blowing things out of proportion. Girl sit down and shut up. :lmao: I just asked for you to provide a song that didn't isn't sonically like "Run The World" and you couldn't. The purpose of disagreeing in an argument is to rebuttal, not back down. :lmao: I'm not here for pussyassness. :lmao: Put up or shut up. :lmao:

And DEAD @ you still trying to save face. Girl SHUT UP! :lmao:

I never questioned it. :mellow:

Yes, you always blow things out of proportion. "Girl sit down and shut up" DeadBanana.gif So unnecessarily aggressive and more proof that you're moved.

Yea, you asked and I told you that I don't have to provide you with a song because it's really not that serious but then again you get your life from shit like this so I'm not surprised that you took that as "backing down". DeadBanana.gif

COMPLETED at "pussyassness". You've been showing hints of this throughout this thread, sis. Referring to people you disagree with as "stupid" and now patting yourself on the back. I bet you will soon claim you're "#WINNING B) " and "dragged" (At least, that's what you think). DeadBanana.gif

DONE at you thinking I'm trying to save face just because you didn't catch that I was mocking your font.

I never questioned it. :mellow:

Yes, you always blow things out of proportion. "Girl sit down and shut up" DeadBanana.gif So unnecessarily aggressive and more proof that you're moved.

Yea, you asked and I told you that I don't have to provide you with a song because it's really not that serious but then again you get your life from shit like this so I'm not surprised that you took that as "backing down". DeadBanana.gif

COMPLETED at "pussyassness". You've been showing hints of this throughout this thread, sis. Referring to people you disagree with as "stupid" and now patting yourself on the back. I bet you will soon claim you're "#WINNING B) " and "dragged" (At least, that's what you think). DeadBanana.gif

DONE at you thinking I'm trying to save face just because you didn't catch that I was mocking your font.

DEAD @ "it's not really that serious". I've heard that line time and time again, and that usually means ppl don't have shit to say cuz they've made an ass out of themselves. :lmao:

And I don't HAVE to say I dragged anyone. I don't cosign myself. I'm not TOF. I say "Sit down and shut up" when I'm joking around with others in the SAME tone. Only stupid people take it seriously. Also, I say "Stupid people....." ALL the time. :lmao: Hell I even told Jodi that when I DO say it, it's not meant to be taken literally. But you know some ppl unnecessary take offense to everything.

Just give it up girl. Making yourself look like Britney's BMA performance. :lmao:

DEAD @ "it's not really that serious". I've heard that line time and time again, and that usually means ppl don't have shit to say cuz they've made an ass out of themselves. :lmao:

And I don't HAVE to say I dragged anyone. I don't cosign myself. I'm not TOF. I say "Sit down and shut up" when I'm joking around with others in the SAME tone. Only stupid people take it seriously. Also, I say "Stupid people....." ALL the time. :lmao: Hell I even told Jodi that when I DO say it, it's not meant to be taken literally. But you know some ppl unnecessary take offense to everything.

Just give it up girl. Making yourself look like Britney's BMA performance. :lmao:

Kii at you describing your posts in here.

You always co-sign yourself.

DEAD at you still describing your posts in here.

Kii at you describing your posts in here.

You always co-sign yourself.

DEAD at you still describing your posts in here.

I don't cosign myself. I am NOT TOF. :lmao: I don't walk around the board saying "I dragged you", or "I'm a legend". KII @ you saying I pat myself on the back. Fail. :lmao:

Which is why you call for his back up, eh? :lol:

When have I EVER called for back up!? :lmao:

Archived