Does Gaga's debut numbers put pressure on Beyonce?

King Baby

23 members have voted

1. 1. we

• depends on how the press covers it
    • yes...Beyonce has been the HIBC for so long...But now with her pop peers like Gaga, Rihanna and Katy doing so well, the pressure is not on.
    • No...Beyonce's mark is made and she ain't thinking about them.
    • She will probally do something crazy to try to one up Gaga's promotional blitz but with out her father, she is gonna lose.

I don't cosign myself. I am NOT TOF. :lmao: I don't walk around the board saying "I dragged you", or "I'm a legend". KII @ you saying I pat myself on the back. Fail. :lmao:

DEAD at you not knowing your own font. :asham:

When have I EVER called for back up!? :lmao:

dslfjkdfjdfllmfaoooooo

2elxk02.gif

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEAD at you not knowing your own font. :asham:

dslfjkdfjdfllmfaoooooo

2elxk02.gif

I know my font. I read it before I post it. Hence why the likes of you and TOF have tried to mirror it.. "Imitation is the highest form of flattery." - Janet Jackson B)

DEAD @ me tweeting links for back up. DEAD @ those two Beyonce stan that come being proud members of JJ.net as well. Girl you stay losing. :lmao:

I know my font. I read it before I post it. Hence why the likes of you and TOF have tried to mirror it.. "Imitation is the highest form of flattery." - Janet Jackson B)

DEAD @ me tweeting links for back up. DEAD @ those two Beyonce stan that come being proud members of JJ.net as well. Girl you stay losing. :lmao:

There you go again patting yourself on the back and :lmao: at you thinking I would ever imitate your font. Stop flattering yourself.

No, sis - you do. :lmao: Now go ahead and tweet this link so new members can magically appear. :lmao:

There you go again patting yourself on the back and :lmao: at you thinking I would ever imitate your font. Stop flattering yourself.

No, sis - you do. :lmao: Now go ahead and tweet this link so new members can magically appear. :lmao:

Once again the point sails over your head! :lmao:

Look at the "Online record". It's that high cuz I tweeted the Madonna Discography thread. There's also this. DEAD @ Jweezy's post on the next page. I also tweeted my dissertation on Janet along with the thread about fat ppl on the airlines. DEAD @ me needing back up.

When have I EVER called for back up!? :lmao:

dslfjkdfjdfllmfaoooooo

2elxk02.gif

20zrxac.jpg

You just keep snatching him out the game. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Poor Austineisha... He probably already posted the link on twitter, but even the most insane bey stans know they can't defend "Run The Bottom Of The Charts" -_-:(:tear:

chile if your first single off the album don't cut number 1 the chances decrease with the follow ups you gotta come out the gate slaying getting them numbers while you can because the shit stay in the top ten for maybe a month or two at best but after the debut is all down hill after :filenails:

Let's not forget what happened with the B'Day album. Many ppl thought it was gonna be horrible until "Irreplaceable" came out and slayed the charts.

Let's not forget what happened with the B'Day album. Many ppl thought it was gonna be horrible until "Irreplaceable" came out and slayed the charts.

Alot of people still think B'day was a horrible album and that "Irreplaceable" saved the project as whole. :whistle:

I've seen him tweet link to threads on numerous occasions...not explicitly asking for back up, but you know those are his intentions. :coffee:

But he also tweets links to other threads that he's not necessarily going back and forth with ppl on. I think his intentions are just to get ppl to read them. Not join the forum and argue for him.

I follow SirDuke on twitter and I never see him tweet ppl to come and back him up on the threads.

Nobody said he did that. :wacko: So try again.

We said that he tweets links to threads on here on his Twitter hence why we may randomly see 20+ guests viewing the threads or even have people popping up out of nowhere to defend "Beysus". One of them was snatched owt by Boi before they could even spell Beyonce's name. :lmao:

You better punch Art and TOF DOWNE! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But he also tweets links to other threads that he's not necessarily going back and forth with ppl on. I think his intentions are just to get ppl to read them. Not join the forum and argue for him.

True, he does tweet links to other thread...but I know he tweets links to Beyonce related threads to get back up.

Austineisha isn't fooling me... <_<

14m46yb.gif

We said that he tweets links to threads on here on his Twitter hence why we may randomly see 20+ guests viewing the threads or even have people popping up out of nowhere to defend "Beysus". One of them was snatched owt by Boi before they could even spell Beyonce's name. :lmao:

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Who!?!

I wasn't here when boi punched the Bey stan out the game. :o Werk Darlinda! :good: lol

But ultimately, according to YOU AND TOF, that's the point of me tweeting links. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Also, since I tweet links so ppl can come back me up, out of those "20+ guests", how many of them have actually joined? Oh yeah. :coffee:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

True, he does tweet links to other thread...but I know he tweets links to Beyonce related threads to get back up.

Austineisha isn't fooling me... <_<

So what's the point of me tweeting other links? Am I not looking for back up then? You can't have your cake and eat it too. :coffee:

But ultimately, according to YOU AND TOF, that's the point of me tweeting links. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Also, since I tweet links so ppl can come back me up, out of those "20+ guests", how many of them have actually joined and were Beyonce fans? Oh yeah. :coffee:

Fixed.

30xhatx.gif

All of them.

Archived