Does Gaga's debut numbers put pressure on Beyonce?

King Baby

23 members have voted

1. 1. we

• depends on how the press covers it
    • yes...Beyonce has been the HIBC for so long...But now with her pop peers like Gaga, Rihanna and Katy doing so well, the pressure is not on.
    • No...Beyonce's mark is made and she ain't thinking about them.
    • She will probally do something crazy to try to one up Gaga's promotional blitz but with out her father, she is gonna lose.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't being shady one bit :umm:

I did, which is why I corrected you :mellow:

Yes you were :rolleyes:

Well there was no need to point it out then... :coffee:

So what's the point of me tweeting other links? Am I not looking for back up then? You can't have your cake and eat it too. :coffee:

You could tweet the other links knowing that the Bey stans will look at other parts of the forum and see the Bey related threads.

Or...you could be tweeting other links so you can say "Well I don't just tweet links to Bey threads." Which is what you're saying right now...once again, I've CLOCKED your tea. :coffee:

Well maybe I just misinterpreted this then

I guess so.

Twitter does have DM's (direct message)....so one can't say what ones actions truly are. You may not be able to see it but it doesn't mean its not happening.

Just sayin.

sdfkjlkjdsf DeadBanana.gif

I may ask you all to help me find certain articles and videos from time to time, but that's about it.

:coffee:

I've openly admitted to asking Beyonce stans for help with the quote materials, but I've NEVER told them to come here and help me argue. I can argue on my own two feet. :filenails:

Yes you were :rolleyes:

Well there was no need to point it out then... :coffee:

You could tweet the other links knowing that the Bey stans will look at other parts of the forum and see the Bey related threads.

Or...you could be tweeting other links so you can say "Well I don't just tweet links to Bey threads." Which is what you're saying right now...once again, I've CLOCKED your tea. :coffee:

No I wasn't :filenails:

If I didn't, you wouldn't have known :coffee:

Chile stop...if anyone clocked anything it's Art. Like always you piggybacked off "the clocking" to make it seems like you were doing something :rolleyes:

Wait a minute, there's a possibility that I'm DMing ppl on Twitter now!?!? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I actually JUST got my first DM in over a month because I tweeted the Britney thread. :lmao:

All the arguments I was involved in on JJ.net (pre-Twitter) the Planet Janet before this one (pre-Twitter), and this Planet Janet, and all of a sudden I need back up! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I love how ya'll pick and choose! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've never known Sir Duke to need backup...he's just right all the time. If people agree with him then that's not being a left foot. It's just agreeing with someone

Only two. :filenails: And actually, VenusAsABoy, who just joined like a week ago, is a Nicki stan who got into Janet because of me. B)

Lies. All of them are Beyonce fans.

One is currently lurking. The other one pops up whenever TOF comes for Beyonce. The other two were banned shortly after their first posts.

Oh okay. So explain this. :coffee:

But ultimately, according to YOU AND TOF, that's the point of me tweeting links. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Also, since I tweet links so ppl can come back me up, out of those "20+ guests", how many of them have actually joined? Oh yeah. :coffee:

If that was the case it would be Beyonce World Part 2

I've never known Sir Duke to need backup...he's just right all the time. If people agree with him then that's not being a left foot. It's just agreeing with someone

Checkmate B) And even then I don't post that I agree with him. Most of the times I ignore it when he and others get into it about something. Dayz is about to be reaching for the stars soon.

With Henri being your left foot :rolleyes:

spill.jpg

No I wasn't :filenails:

If I didn't, you wouldn't have known :coffee:

Chile stop...if anyone clocked anything it's Art. Like always you piggybacked off "the clocking" to make it seems like you were doing something :rolleyes:

YES YOU WERE! :angry:

Well since you did know what I meant you shouldn't have acknowledge it...at all! :coffee:

I clocked Austineisha's tea FIRST in this thread and every Bey related thread...because that is his MO. He'll tweet a link to the Bey thread and then an unrelated thread, probably so he can say "I don't just tweet links to Bey related threads"

I clocked his tea YET AGAIN! :coffee:

Stop kissing his ass. :rolleyes:

One is currently lurking. The other one pops up whenever TOF comes for Beyonce. The other two were banned shortly after their first posts.

>_<:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh okay. So explain this. :coffee:

Or... you could be tweeting other links so you can say "Well I don't just tweet links to Bey threads." Which is what you're saying right now...once again, I've CLOCKED your tea. :coffee:

:coffee:

YES YOU WERE! :angry:

Well since you did know what I meant you shouldn't have acknowledge it...at all! :coffee:

I clocked Austineisha's tea FIRST in this thread and every Bey related thread...because that is his MO. He'll tweet a link to the Bey thread and the an unrelated thread, probably so he can say "I don't just tweet links to Bey related threads"

I clocked his tea YET AGAIN! :coffee:

Nope :wub:

You better be happy I did :cheers:

Oh so this is you?

And how the hell would you know? :lmao: You don't even know these ppl. Hell you don't even have a Twitter! :lmao:

The boy who did get banned signed up once and he told me he never got the email verification, so I told him to sign up again. That's why he had two accounts. He has openly stated his favorite artists are Beyonce, Janet, and Gwen Stefani. The other one is Iantution, he's a Janet fan, known him since 2008. He's the reason why I know more about Janet's voice than any of you here. And of course PutYoHandInHisFace, a fan as well. http://www.last.fm/user/WhereMyRingAt DEAD @ Janet being his 8th most played artist on Last.fm. You stay losing. :lmao:

Archived