Does Gaga's debut numbers put pressure on Beyonce?

King Baby

23 members have voted

1. 1. we

• depends on how the press covers it
    • yes...Beyonce has been the HIBC for so long...But now with her pop peers like Gaga, Rihanna and Katy doing so well, the pressure is not on.
    • No...Beyonce's mark is made and she ain't thinking about them.
    • She will probally do something crazy to try to one up Gaga's promotional blitz but with out her father, she is gonna lose.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope :thumbup:

Fine...from now on I'll let you continue being the dumbass that you are :blush:

Uh huh...you've been shut up once again.

YES! :flipoff:

Making a simple mistake does not make me a dumbass. :rolleyes: Especially, since you know my mistakes happen because of my attempts to type fast...which lead to me leaving out words or accidentally misspelling a word or two. :rolleyes:

No, I haven't... :rolleyes:

Where was the back up then?

You probably tweeted the link, but no one would back you up. :coffee:

Im not kissing ass :(.

What are y'all arguing about btw?

Yes you are. <_<

We're arguing about Austineisha constant need for help from the Bey stans on twitter. :coffee:

YES! :flipoff:

Making a simple mistake does not make me a dumbass. :rolleyes: Especially, since you know my mistakes happen because of my attempts to type fast...which lead to me leaving out words or accidentally misspelling a word or two. :rolleyes:

No, I haven't... :rolleyes:

Calm down :wink:

Then slow yo ole ass down :umm:

Yep :wub:

You probably tweeted the link, but no one would back you up. :coffee:

Not here for probably. I need FACTS. http://twitter.com/JanhovasWitness Go through my tweets and find the tweet that has that link in it.

And I also tweeted this simply because it was funny and I wanted ppl to read it (and of course @ThatsABaddBitch read it and commented on it).

And how the hell would you know? :lmao:You don't even know these ppl. Hell you don't even have a Twitter! :lmao:

The boy who did get banned signed up once and he told me he never got the email verification, so I told him to sign up again. That's why he had two accounts. He has openly stated his favorite artists are Beyonce, Janet, and Gwen Stefani. The other one is Iantution, he's a Janet fan, known him since 2008. He's the reason why I know more about Janet's voice than any of you here. And of course PutYoHandInHisFace, a fan as well. http://www.last.fm/user/WhereMyRingAt DEAD @ Janet being his 8th most played artist on Last.fm. You stay losing. :lmao:

Yet you do and they have magically appeared when Beyonce is discussed.

and :lmao: at the rest of your gibberish. Like IGAF whether Janet is one of their faves or most played artist. :asham: That's not the point, hun. The point is they signed up solely to give their two cents on Beyonce.

So try again.

I'm perfectly calm....bitch :umm:

Nope. :hmph:

I'm still posting, so you haven't shut me up. :coffee:

The "!"s and " :flipoff: "s don't show it :)

That's your problem. If you want to continue being a dummy then more power to you :cheers:

You ditched that "I clocked it first" post after I questioned you. That equals to you being shut up B)

and :lmao: at the rest of your gibberish. Like IGAF whether Janet is one of their faves or most played artist. :asham: That's not the point, hun. The point is they signed up solely to give their two cents on Beyonce.

So try again.

I've known ALL of them since 2008! :lmao: You don't know them AT ALL! That's the KII! :lol:

DEAD @ you calling it gibberish. It ain't gibberish. You just don't have a rebuttal. Classic response I've seen countless times when ppl don't have shit to say. Poor gal. One day it'll work for you. Too bad it ain't today. :lmao:

I wouldn't mind kissing his ass :blush:. Forgive me I'm horny. Id take any of y'all.

Austineisha will gladly give it up to you... the slut. <_<

Not here for probably. I need FACTS. http://twitter.com/JanhovasWitness Go through my tweets and find the tweet that has that link in it.

And I also tweeted this simply because it was funny and I wanted ppl to read it (and of course @ThatsABaddBitch read it and commented on it).

I'm not here for you tweeting other links so you can say "I tweet other links besides Bey related stuff" :coffee:

Of course you would tweet that...it's YOUR thread (which wouldn't be successful without me).

Oh and let me guess, me and Henri are tag teaming you TOF? :rolleyes:

I didn't say that, did I? :coffee:

Though you're trying your best to tag team me, but I keep snatching you both out the game. -_-

and :lmao: at the rest of your gibberish. Like IGAF whether Janet is one of their faves or most played artist. :asham:That's not the point, hun. The point is they signed up solely to give their two cents on Beyonce.

So try again.

:yep: :yep: :yep: :yep:

The "!"s and " :flipoff: "s don't show it :)

That's your problem. If you want to continue being a dummy then more power to you :cheers:

You ditched that "I clocked it first" post after I questioned you. That equals to you being shut up B)

I can remain calm and " :flipoff: " at the same time.. :coffee:

You have just as many mistakes as I do, I just don't call attention to them because I'm not an evil bitch...like you. :coffee:

I did clock it first...I clocked that in many threads before this one. Once again you've been SHUT DOWN! :coffee:

I can remain calm and " :flipoff: " at the same time.. :coffee:

You have just as many mistakes as I do, I just don't call attention to them because I'm not an evil bitch...like you. :coffee:

I did clock it first...I clocked that in many threads before this one. Once again you've been SHUT DOWN! :coffee:

:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've known ALL of them since 2008! :lmao: You don't know them AT ALL! That's the KII! :lol:

DEAD @ you calling it gibberish. It ain't gibberish. You just don't have a rebuttal. Classic response I've seen countless times when ppl don't have shit to say. Poor gal. One day it'll work for you. Too bad it ain't today. :lmao:

The kii is that it has nothing to with the discussion at hand.

It's gibberish and you will deal. it's pointless to what is currently being discussed. How is whether they're fans of Janet relevant to them SOLELY signing up here to defend Beyonce?! It's not. Poor you. Maybe, someday you'll learn to stay on topic. :coffee:

I'm not here for you tweeting other links so you can say "I tweet other links besides Bey related stuff" :coffee:

Of course you would tweet that...it's YOUR thread (which wouldn't be successful without me).

I didn't say that, did I? :coffee:

Though you're trying your best to tag team me, but I keep snatching you both out the game. -_-

So basically you were unable to find the tweet....because it doesn't exist. Great. B)

And nobody is tag teaming you. We aren't here to discuss your night job.

The kii is that it has nothing to with the discussion at hand.

It's gibberish and you will deal. it's pointless to what is currently being discussed. How is whether they're fans of Janet relevant to them SOLELY signing up here to defend Beyonce?! It's not. Poor you. Maybe, someday you'll learn to stay on topic. :coffee:

So you're picking and choosing now? :lol: So for the sake of your argument they're Beyonce fans, they can't be Janet fans, or fans of any other artist? :lol: Funny how you had nothing to say about the Nicki stan who joined who got into Janet because of me. :lmao: Bob and weave girl bob and WEAVE! :lmao:

Archived