JANET JACKSON HUNGRY MOMENTS

SloLove

POST SOME OF JANET'S MOST OUTSTANDING MOMENTS WHERE SHE BASICALLY ATE THE STAGE UP...WHERE THE DETERMINATION WAS IN EVERY SINGLE MOVEMENT AND LOOK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7A1ryZ6i7A

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

She WANTED it!

The determination in her face. The way she STUCK every move she attempted. She let you know she WAS not playing AT ALL. Her first full concert broadcasted live...and she DESTROYED the stage! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

FOUR CORNERS...LOL

One of my fav Janet performances.... :excited: :excited: :excited: She proved she was going to be a force to reckoned with...and the girls wigs have never been secure since. -_-

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

She WANTED it!

The determination in her face. The way she STUCK every move she attempted. She let you know she WAS not playing AT ALL. Her first full concert broadcasted live...and she DESTROYED the stage! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

One of my fav Janet performances.... :excited: :excited: :excited: She proved she was going to be a force to reckoned with...and the girls wigs have never been secure since. -_-

PREACH

She fucked that stage up and she knew it! Especially the end and how she walked off the stage knowing she fucked it up :filenails:

she looked so damn hot and had the crowd pumped up. This is when she 1st arrived on the scene and probably her first live television performance on an awards show

Janet had something to prove with this performance... "I'm STILL the baddest bitch and you still bow in my presence."

As I said in another thread recently... Janet set the standard for award show performances yet again with this performance.

And I LOVED the "Now what, bitch?" look she gives as she walks off stage. Knowing that she had completely shut down the show! B)