MIKEY SAID THAT IT WAS SAD WORKING W/ BRITNEY

SloLove

SO MY FRIEND MIKEY CAME FOR THE WEEKEND THE ONE WHO DANCES FOR RIHANNA...HE SAID IT WAS SO SAD WORKING WITH BRITNEY BECAUSE SHE'S HEAVILY MEDICATED...AND SHE REALLY WANTS TO DANCE AND DO STUFF...HE SAID IN REHERSALS SHE WOULD ASK THEM HOW DID I DO? WAS IT OK...AND THEY LITERALLY HAD TO LIE TO HER AND SAY YES IT WAS FINE...AND SHE'D RESPOND WITH REALLY?...SAID HER PARENTS ARE IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING THE RIGHT TO MAKE ALL DECISIONS FOR HER BECAUSE SHE IS INCOMPETENT

photo-1.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I mean tho? Like...are her parents secretly drugging her?

I DONT KNOW WHO IS GIVING HER MEDICATION OR WHY?...BUT SHE BETTER BE CAREFUL WITH THAT...AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH MJ...I WOULDN'T TRUST NOBODY TO GIVE ME ISH...SCARY RIGHT? I HOPE SHE GETS BETTER...AND TO THINK SHES ABOUT TO GO ON TOUR...SMH

She must be taking some stuff that keeps her calm and mild mannered which would explain why she's so _____________ in her performances.

What's up with her speaking voice though? She sounds like she's congested all the time now

She must be taking some stuff that keeps her calm and mild mannered which would explain why she's so _____________ in her performances.

What's up with her speaking voice though? She sounds like she's congested all the time now

HE DIDNT SAY EXACTLY WHAT SHES TAKING...IM NOT EVEN SURE IF HE KNOWS...HE JUST WORKED WITH HER FOR THE BILLBOARDS AND THEY WERE BRIEFED BEFORE HAND ON HOW TO TREAT HER...SO I GUESS KUDOS TO RIHANNA FOR STILL WANTING HER TO DO THE SHOW

Damn, that's sad. They should just let her retire.

HE DIDNT SAY EXACTLY WHAT SHES TAKING...IM NOT EVEN SURE IF HE KNOWS...HE JUST WORKED WITH HER FOR THE BILLBOARDS AND THEY WERE BRIEFED BEFORE HAND ON HOW TO TREAT HER...SO I GUESS KUDOS TO RIHANNA FOR STILL WANTING HER TO DO THE SHOW

What were they told?

You know what I mean tho? Like...are her parents secretly drugging her?

Doubt it. Everyone is making money off of this. Parents, doctors, lawyers, ect. They wanna keep her dopped up on meds so they'll have a reason to all get paid. IMO

Doubt it. Everyone is making money off of this. Parents, doctors, lawyers, ect. They wanna keep her dopped up on meds so they'll have a reason to all get paid. IMO

It's sad. What happened to Mike is going to happen to her if someone doesn't step in. Though the situations are different...they are similar in no one seems to truly care about her. Everyone is letting it happen because they are getting a check.

Britney has her parents tho...Mike's family had tried to intervene, but the people in his camp were blocking their efforts. -_-

Now that I've tweeted this link for backup, I can give my opinion.

That said, it really does put Britney into a different perspective. It's not her out there making a fool of herself, it's the people around her that's just trying to make a quick buck. Same thing happened with MJ. She just needs a new team that actually believes in her, and cares about her. It's unfortunate that these ppl exist, but it's reality.

It's sad. What happened to Mike is going to happen to her if someone doesn't step in. Though the situations are different...they are similar in no one seems to truly care about her. Everyone is letting it happen because they are getting a check.

Britney has her parents tho...Mike's family had tried to intervene, but the people in his camp were blocking their efforts. -_-

IDK about brits parents. Sometimes I think they're in it for the check too. Which is really sad. She's cut them off before. They might be afrid that it'd happen again if they let the conservatorship go.