MIKEY SAID THAT IT WAS SAD WORKING W/ BRITNEY

SloLove

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad. What happened to Mike is going to happen to her if someone doesn't step in. Though the situations are different...they are similar in no one seems to truly care about her. Everyone is letting it happen because they are getting a check.

Britney has her parents tho...Mike's family had tried to intervene, but the people in his camp were blocking their efforts. -_-

But MJ just had an issue with sleeping and pain medication. :unsure:

It's sad. What happened to Mike is going to happen to her if someone doesn't step in. Though the situations are different...they are similar in no one seems to truly care about her. Everyone is letting it happen because they are getting a check.

Britney has her parents tho...Mike's family had tried to intervene, but the people in his camp were blocking their efforts. -_-

Britney's parents are a part of the reason why she's being medicated. MJ's parent's weren't. I think MJ wanted to be medicated because he had sleeping and pain problems.

There's 109 ppl online right now. That's what I do according to Art and TOF. I tweet links for back up. Looks like the army showed up. :coffee: Now hopefully they'll sign up and help me argue in this thread. :filenails:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But MJ just had an issue with sleeping and pain medication. :unsure:

Yep, which is why I said the situations are different. They are similar in that people in Mike's camp (imo) knew what was going on, but didn't do anything.

Infact I've read about Joe Jackson demanding to be let into Mike's manison and saying to someone on Mike's staff that Murray was injecting Mike with stuff everyday. So people in the Jackson family knew something was going on (They didn't know he was being injected with Propofol), and tried to intervene, but were being blocked.

SO MY FRIEND MIKEY CAME FOR THE WEEKEND THE ONE WHO DANCES FOR RIHANNA...HE SAID IT WAS SO SAD WORKING WITH BRITNEY BECAUSE SHE'S HEAVILY MEDICATED...AND SHE REALLY WANTS TO DANCE AND DO STUFF...HE SAID IN REHERSALS SHE WOULD ASK THEM HOW DID I DO? WAS IT OK...AND THEY LITERALLY HAD TO LIE TO HER AND SAY YES IT WAS FINE...AND SHE'D RESPOND WITH REALLY?...SAID HER PARENTS ARE IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING THE RIGHT TO MAKE ALL DECISIONS FOR HER BECAUSE SHE IS INCOMPETENT

photo-1.jpg

that is soooooooooo fucked up....your dancers become like your babies they be there love you for you and just be down, so sad I like Britney and her music, I hate she has gone to this, but maybe Janet was right, maybe it was ALL too much too fast

Someone needs to intervene and put their foot down ASAP because that sounds like a serious situation. Someone with those type of mental issues just SHOULD NOT be in that industry working under that type of pressure. They keep Britney medicated because if she doesn't work, they don't get paid. Britneys well being can not be sacrificed for other peoples stability. That in itself is very cruel.Let this girl just come away from all this and fade away and have her life with her children where she can recover properly and be done with the industry. This fame shit ain't for everyone.

I don't get it. How does over-medicating her make it better for anybody else? If she is medicated in the right doses with the right medicine for her disorder then she can perform like she used to and get the praise that she deserves which will in turn give her and her label/team more money because people will be rooting for her again. What is the point of making her seem like a robot? It's ruining her personally, artistically, and it's not helping ANYBODY like what is the point for real?

I don't get it. How does over-medicating her make it better for anybody else? If she is medicated in the right doses with the right medicine for her disorder then she can perform like she used to and get the praise that she deserves which will in turn give her and her label/team more money because people will be rooting for her again. What is the point of making her seem like a robot? It's ruining her personally, artistically, and it's not helping ANYBODY like what is the point for real?

I'm guessing that in their eyes if they keep her medicated there won't be a threat of her spazzing out and have another wreckless era 05-07. She's supervised and kept under wraps by her team. And as long as she's heavily drugged she's never going to have the energy and focus to question wtf is really going on. Any energy and focus she DOES have is going to her kids.

I'm guessing that in their eyes if they keep her medicated there won't be a threat of her spazzing out and have another wreckless era 05-07. She's supervised and kept under wraps by her team. And as long as she's heavily drugged she's never going to have the energy and focus to question wtf is really going on. Any energy and focus she DOES have is going to her kids.

True but at the same time it cannot possibly be legal to heavily drug someone without their consent and how does she NOT see that she acts different like idek something is way too fishy about all of this. there's no way she wouldn't know that she is being heavily medicated...

True but at the same time it cannot possibly be legal to heavily drug someone without their consent and how does she NOT see that she acts different like idek something is way too fishy about all of this. there's no way she wouldn't know that she is being heavily medicated...

Court order... Her team will just say it is to keep up the court order and keep her out of trouble. Her consent is handled by those in charge of her conservatorship, so if they say its for her own good than that's the way it will be until she's free to do what she wants again. And she's not really going to notice much because she's not herself anyway. If she ever confronts what's going on they will pull the "she's out of control" card. This is starting to sound like a movie. IDK though, it's all assumption

im not a fan of Brit's but that makes me sad. like really sad

This is totally insane. Britney is surrounded by a bunch of yes people and that's wha's gonna be the death of her. I don't know what her condition is but if medication is the culprit then somebody needs to step in and let Britney know she's not ready. Money is the fucking devil. Even though I'm not a Britney fan performance wise, not even on a "good" day. I really feel bad for her. Not only is she going through something physical and or mental, but they are feeding her to the wolves and allowing her to make a fool of herself in front of the world. SMDH!

Yeah, I genuinely think she's being medicated to keep her mental/emotional issues in check, and I think that in itself is fine. If she's truly bipolar or simlar (which I've long suspected), then it's entirely possible that she might prefer to go meds-free (as many bipolar folks do, because they enjoy the manic highs) when left to her own devices, but she clearly isn't mentally well that way. But, like so many meds, there are going to be side effects, and clearly it's affecting her performance abilities, which I think is sad, but I think it means that they shouldn't put her out there on stage when she's just embarrassing herself.

It's like they want her to be mentally stable (which I certainly understand) but also make money off her. Girl's got plenty of money, she doesn't need it. She should take some time off and be with her kids and she (and the people around) should concentrate on getting her mentally well because, as a fan, it's embarrassing and sad to watch her.

that is soooooooooo fucked up....your dancers become like your babies they be there love you for you and just be down, so sad I like Britney and her music, I hate she has gone to this, but maybe Janet was right, maybe it was ALL too much too fast

IT WASN'T HER DANCERS...IT WAS RIHANNA'S DANCERS...PAY ATTENTION SIR!

Damn, that's sad. They should just let her retire.

What were they told?

THATS SHES ON MEDICATION SHES VERY SENSITIVE AND RIHANNA REALLY WANTS HER TO DO THIS SHOW...HE DIDNT GO INTO DETAILS, BECAUSE I GUESS THEY DIDNT TELL THEM THE DETAILS...HE SAID AT FIRST HE THOUGHT THAT MAYBE SHE JUST DIDNT WANNA DO IT NO MORE...BUT AFTER MEETING HER AND TALKING WITH HER AND REHEARSALS...SHE REALLY WANTS TO DO IT, BUT JUST CANT