FOR ALL OF YOU WHO IS MISSING SIZZLE IN MIAMI

SloLove

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pie..why would a str8 man wanna be walking around naked with nothing but a bunch of other naked men? :lol:

If it was a men and women event I could see naked men walking around showing off they goods to the ladies.

The str8 people are in Miami too.

I doubt they go to the same events. I'm sure they are all over the beach.. :blush: :blush: :blush:

No stuff. :lmao:

The gays are downtown and the straights are on South Beach

Oh hell yeah I'm there next year naked straight men :excited:

If it was a men and women event I could see naked men walking around showing off they goods to the ladies.

JUST BE PREPARED SWEETHEART

this usually happens wit nasty old desperate men, I dont think you're gonna find sum young hot stud butt ass naked and str8, but having not gone to Miami (YET) I don't really know :shifty:

this usually happens wit nasty old desperate men, I dont think you're gonna find sum young hot stud butt ass naked and str8, but having not gone to Miami (YET) I don't really know :shifty:

SHE WILL

Oh I know I will Miami is full of sexy men with in shape bodys and ready to go. I've been there a few times and from the times I've been I had an awesome time. Hell I even ditched my family for some sexy guy name robert before down there :clapping:

im missing all da action :umm:

WELL THERES A LOT OF BLACK GUYS HERE...AND A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME WHEN I WAS DOING MY RESEARCH ON YOU THAT YOU WERE ONLY INTO WHITES...THATS WH YOU SHOULD HAVE COME IN MARCH DURING THE ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL

WELL THERES A LOT OF BLACK GUYS HERE...AND A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME WHEN I WAS DOING MY RESEARCH ON YOU THAT YOU WERE ONLY INTO WHITES...THATS WH YOU SHOULD HAVE COME IN MARCH DURING THE ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL

well :lol:

tweet tweet :filenails:

im tickled u did research :asham:

actually ive met a few guys in very good shape that think showing off is gratuitous

I can't lie, I think i'm in pretty good shape. I'm quite muscular and toned up but i'm STILL really shy to take my cloter or top off on the beach. I just don't like stares and attention lol

Archived