A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see ^^ this..... chile I swear ....its not about that if yo paper is str8 let it be what it's gonna be, what about everyone else? If yo pockets on point cool but this is no different than a wedding or family reunion take into account everyone and who can do what within reason. Its not about stuntin :rolleyes:

Right..everyone is being selfish and thinking about their own luxury. :lol: This has to be something that works for EVERYBODY. This is NOT just about YOU...its about ALL OF US AS A FAMILY. :tear:

Right..everyone is being selfish and thinking about their own luxury. :lol: This has to be something that works for EVERYBODY. This is NOT just about YOU...its about ALL OF US AS A FAMILY. :tear:

Im so glad you down to Earth on the issue and practical you make me wonder if these bitches pay they rent on time or if they got an eviction notice and brand new designer shoes :unsure: and starting out within reason is something that will allow the most people to have fun and attend, if you put on a wedding and told your brides maids their gowns are couture and cost 5k a piece I would be like bitch you walking down that aisle to nothing but a priest cause Im not coming hell

Dee's 70% claim is completely exaggerated...Its not that many of us that dont attend Janet tours...more like 69% :filenails:

:lmao: ok now now, some of us still have that stan in us, and Janet brings some of us so much happiness we will follow her to the end of the Earth for a show

Im so glad you down to Earth on the issue and practical you make me wonder if these bitches pay they rent on time or if they got an eviction notice and brand new designer shoes :unsure: and starting out within reason is something that will allow the most people to have fun and attend, if you put on a wedding and told your brides maids their gowns are couture and cost 5k a piece I would be like bitch you walking down that aisle to nothing but a priest cause Im not coming hell

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

See Imma tell you about me. Im NOT a cheap guy at all -just wise with my money and the way I handle it. I try not to be frivolous with my hard earned money? Do I splurge sometimes,yes ..I'm human :lol: but I have it under control tho.

For example: You have TWO kinds of ppl

Say there's a BAD ASS leather jacket in a store with a $5,000 price tag. We BOTH have $10,000 in our pockets.

This fella over here will say "Ah shit..Imma get dat bad muthafuka..shit, I got ten grand in my muthafukin pocket!"

Imma say "Man,fuck that I aint dropping five grand on no damn jacket I dont care HOW MUCH money I got in my fuckin pocket"

In other words I dont let retail suggest to me how much I should pay for something just to make their pockets fatter and mine slimmer :lol: If I truly believe something is worth it,I will pay what they suggest but I know it all comes down to them tryna get over..and Im not here for dat. Im not a slave to the price tag like others B)

See Imma tell you about me. Im NOT a cheap guy at all -just wise with my money and the way I handle it. I try not to be frivolous with my hard earned money? Do I splurge sometimes,yes ..I'm human :lol: but I have it under control tho.

Say there's a BAD ASS leather jacket in a store with a $5,000 price tag. We BOTH have $10,000 in our pockets.

This fella over here will say "Ah shit..Imma get dat bad muthafuka..shit, I got ten grand in my muthafukin pocket!"

Imma say "Man,fuck that I aint dropping five grand on no damn jacket I dont care HOW MUCH money I got in my fuckin pocket"

In other words I dont let retail suggest to me how much I should pay for something just to make their pockets fatter and mine slimmer :lol: If I truly believe something is worth it,I will pay what they suggest but I know it all comes down to them tryna get over..and Im not here for dat. Im not a slave to the price tag like others B)

Im practical too that's all it's about for a reunion no one should be spending 300 a night for a hotel

Dee's 70% claim is completely exaggerated...Its not that many of us that dont attend Janet tours...more like 69% :filenails:

i was just saying a few people are gonna back out

thats why I was mad Tamar spent 4 grand on sum shades im like gurl :sigh:

Let em know..they aint hearin you! Esp for our very FIRST ONE?! :huh: WTF are they smokin?

Im like unless Slolove let us all stay at his crib damn Miami you can put in a poll hell put in on a flyer not to come for a reunion that might be busted anyway we all spread out and shit

Im like unless Slolove let us all stay at his crib damn Miami you can put in a poll hell put in on a flyer not to come for a reunion that might be busted anyway we all spread out and shit

Well it looks as tho Slolove and Blatin are the spearheads..I think you and I should be the assistants. We all seem to be the most accommodative minus Blatin..his ass is tryna do it big along with the rest of em :lol:

Well it looks as tho Slolove and Blatin are the spearheads..I think you and I should be the assistants. We all seem to be the most accommodative minus Blatin..his ass is tryna do it big along with the rest of em :lol:

well when they come back to reality with the rest of us then we good, im still waiting on a poll for city fuck it I may as well start one a big one

see ^^ this..... chile I swear ....its not about that if yo paper is str8 let it be what it's gonna be, what about everyone else? If yo pockets on point cool but this is no different than a wedding or family reunion take into account everyone and who can do what within reason. Its not about stuntin :rolleyes:

J . . . c'mon man . . . it was a joke. :mellow:

Y'all are so sensitive :umm:

My ass is poor as fuck. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Working class, baby. And I'm daaaahhhmm proud. :yahoo:

It. Was. A. Joke. :sigh:

Maybe I need to start putting "jk" by stuff I say in the future :hmph:

Archived