A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

PREACH! We all got some country in us which means a 5 seat means 8-10 people can fit on it -_-. Hell we can just sleep like this:

scan0011-22.jpg

:lmao:

I'm joking btw. I don't care where we go. I know I won't die when I've got 20 other Janet folks around me -_-

Chile plz that sounds like a big azz orgy waiting to happened.

Nobody is being cheap...ya'll are missing me and Jbailey's point. In this type of situation you have to be able to accommodate EVERYBODY. And why do we have to start off big? If we start off with Florida,Cali,NY...then we will have nothing to look forward to..thats why it should be a progression. With anything in life its best to start off small and work your way up. What it so wrong with starting off in ATL,Chicago or Dalls?

and on the real once we actually had one that was a success I think with photos and video of us enjoying partying or whatever more people will want to come next time. But if the city chose is way too out there no one will show and it won't even get off the ground.

I'm talking about them...they can sleep and have an orgy whilst I sleep in the spare bed :)

:lmao: :lmao: I know I refuse to share a bed with someone IDK plus I'm sure ain't none of these dudes trying to bunk with a female so we good to go....The only person I want in my bed is MAYBE some random hot guy depending on how I feel :dance:

did you vote ? and was it reasonable

Yes. What do you call reasonable?

Well it looks as tho Slolove and Blatin are the spearheads..I think you and I should be the assistants. We all seem to be the most accommodative minus Blatin..his ass is tryna do it big along with the rest of em :lol:

I thought ya'll would naturally elect me spearhead since you are all so captivated and amazed by me... :rolleyes: