A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

Chile I ain't spending over £800 on a flight and hotel room, 6 hours on a plane and 5 hours of airport interrogation just to have a reunion spoilt by online drama -_-

i got 9.5in on it that's at least worth a stay in the motel 6 :filenails: Im just saying if that's what u need let a brutha know sumthin sumthin

As far as the food...we can all go on a rampage of hitting up all the fast food joints and ordering tons and tons of burgers from the dollar menu. Have an ALL U CAN EAT burgers table :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're KILLIN' me with all the cheap posts D,

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Well shit, you probably know how to budget your money like a pro though, so I ain't hatin' :lol:

Where would be the absolute most logical place to have it . . . somewhere on the East Coast?

Like NY?

I would think east coast because most of the members in the states stem from the east coast, but I would pick a city that is not too expensive to be in but still have fun a few of the guys are from ATL that would be cool I would be down

Where would be the absolute most logical place to have it . . . somewhere on the East Coast?

Like NY?

THATS SOMETHING WE WOULD ALL HAVE TO AGREE ON...SO AFTER WE ELECT SOMEONE TO SPEARHEAD IT...AND THAT PERSON RECRUITS A COUPLE PEOPLE TO HELP THEM OUT, WE'LL LET THEM GIVE US THE OPTIONS...ITS IMPORTANT THAT IF YOUR CITY IS ELECTED FOR THE REUNION TO DO YOUR BEST TO TRY AND HELP THE PERSON SPEARHEADING THE EVENT OUT...BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'RE CITY BETTER THAN THEY DO...GIVE SUGGESTIONS

• Upvote 1

I would think east coast because most of the members in the states stem from the east coast, but I would pick a city that is not too expensive to be in but still have fun a few of the guys are from ATL that would be cool I would be down

I live in SPO-korny, Washington

:lol: but I got fam in NJ, so NY wouldn't be a problem for me. And my sister lives in Atlanta, so I'm good there too :w00t:

you two will probably get along. you really dont know a person until you are able to feel their energy and something tells me that you two have very similar energies.

*chants*

LETS NOT TURN THIS INTO A SLO/NEMMY THREAD...I WANNA PUT THIS POSITIVE ENERGY INTO THIS REUNION IF ITS SOMETHING YALL SERIOUS ABOUT...IM HONESTLY SHOCKED THAT MOST OF YOU SEEM ONBOARD...I JUST KNEW I WAS GONNA GET ALL THESE.... :umm::wtf::fail::hmph::sigh::yawn::blink::coffee::mellow::unsure::rolleyes::thumbdown::filenails:

As far as the food...we can all go on a rampage of hitting up all the fast food joints and ordering tons and tons of burgers from the dollar menu. Have an ALL U CAN EAT burgers table :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

gurl bye :rolleyes: where da hell they do dat at? :lmao:

unh unh that is so cheap and my ass ain't eatin' no Dollar menu shit from no damn McDonald's :rolleyes:

I did not co-sign on no damn Mcdonalds he got us all fucked up, my ex used to do dat shit Im cooking filets on the grill and he bring home dollar menu items and be like pick one out da bag....silly ass bitch :filenails:

Thats what Im fearful off...if GROWN folks wouldn't be able to act like GROWN ppl and get along for the sake of this reunion because in actuality most of us dont know each other personally.So to bring beef form online to IN PERSON would be beyond juvenile and childish :mellow:

I don't think that will go down I think once people actually met one another in person it would be cool, like in Vegas folks was cool as fuck im like this is whats up Janet dancers at the club wit us and shit....

And honestly (right off top -just sayin) NY does NOT seem like a good location considering its the most expensive place in America. We would need to be practical in our decision making for destination because you have to keep in mind that ppl also spend their hard earned money on other things like annual vacations and REAL family reunions. So being mindful of that would be the best approach to planning this sort of thing out.

• Upvote 1

And honestly (right off top -just sayin) NY does NOT seem like a good location considering its the most expensive place in America. We would need to be practical in our decision making for destination because you have to keep in mind that ppl also spend their hard earned money on other things like annual vacations and REAL family reunions. So being mindful of that would be the best approach to planning this sort of thing out.

:yep: I would do the ATL....Miami is expensive from what i am told.

I AGREE...LIKE I SAID LETS START SMALL GUYS...BUT LETS ALSO REMEMBER WE ARE SAVING FOR A YEAR, AND WE CAN HAVE PAYMENT PLANS WITH DEADLINES

I AGREE...LIKE I SAID LETS START SMALL GUYS...BUT LETS ALSO REMEMBER WE ARE SAVING FOR A YEAR, AND WE CAN HAVE PAYMENT PLANS WITH DEADLINES

Wait a year? :unsure: well that gives me time to get all buff :filenails: so I can beat Henry ass when i see him face to face