A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

Selz I dont believe anyone would be holding you hostage (unless you wanted them to :shifty: )..you could leave whenever you see fit. :lol:

:ph34r:

LOL it's a moot point anyway since there's no way I could afford to fly out anywhere

And honestly (right off top -just sayin) NY does NOT seem like a good location considering its the most expensive place in America. We would need to be practical in our decision making for destination because you have to keep in mind that ppl also spend their hard earned money on other things like annual vacations and REAL family reunions. So being mindful of that would be the best approach to planning this sort of thing out.

I wanna go to NY but damn i'm already knowin' it's gonna be expensive

WELL I WOULD HAVE THE HOOKUP IN MIAMI...REMEMBER MY BF IS DIRECTOR OF REVNUE OF 3 HOTELS HERE

Oh i'm down! haha!

Wait a year? :unsure: well that gives me time to get all buff :filenails: so I can beat Henry ass when i see him face to face

you dumb as hell :lol:

I will be hiding behind you for the duration ok? :lol:

LOL!

I will protect you from these heathens! Don't worry... :good:

But seriously... you all don't want to meet me, you just want to see whose bones you can jump - and I don't fit into that category :lmao:

LOL!

I'm not interested in sexing any of these bastards (well maybe one or two :shifty: ) I really would just like to meet everyone in person. I think it would be fun. :blush:

• Upvote 1

I dont care who is in charge long as we all can agree on a place and time. I mean its not hard to book hotel rooms and rental cars. Most can do that theirselves if they are scared of givin info to other people. But i think its about time. Long as my best forum buddies are there im there.