A FORUM REUNION

SloLove

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes...He got an ass whooping, I mean I put him on time out today.

is he at the age where they get into EVERYTHING? My mom run a day care and them kids get into EVERYTHING i be like I thought I childproof this room but I see nothing is off limits around 1-2years right when they start talking as good as they walk but not quite

I used to think stuff like this was a good idea, but after hearing stories on other boards, maybe not so much. I remember members in WhatsTea meeting back in the day, and they starting bringing all the personal dirt and drama from the trip to the site.

I'd like to meet up after a concert, but a special trip may not be for me.

I used to think stuff like this was a good idea, but after hearing stories on other boards, maybe not so much. I remember members in WhatsTea meeting back in the day, and they starting bringing all the personal dirt and drama from the trip to the site.

who were the people though? You gotta figure if folks got they shit together enough to put money down on a ticket get their own room and be able to hang for a few days they must have some sense.

who were the people though? You gotta figure if folks got they shit together enough to put money down on a ticket get their own room and be able to hang for a few days they must have some sense.

True, these were mainly young broke dudes, and a lot of the mess had to deal with people borrowing money from members and not paying it back, folks sleeping with members to get them to buy dinner/drinks. It was fun to watch it unfold.

I'm sure the members of this board are a little more mature, and responsible, but you never know. :filenails:

True, these were mainly young broke dudes, and a lot of the mess had to deal with people borrowing money from members and not paying it back, folks sleeping with members to get them to buy dinner/drinks. It was fun to watch it unfold.

I'm sure the members of this board are a little more mature, and responsible, but you never know. :filenails:

see it never crossed my mind that anyone here would go and borrow a dime from another member they don't know, if anything folks that can't come wont

Those were people who probably stunted to get their tickets. This is a different crowd hes talking about

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

"If it was here it would have to be in Dallas Austin or Houston (tho i dont want it here)"

So if I named TX cities one would assume here means TX :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

yeah but what city? Let's not :rolleyes:

Is there a problem darkie? :rolleyes:

did I say there was :rolleyes:

see it never crossed my mind that anyone here would go and borrow a dime from another member they don't know, if anything folks that can't come wont

If any of us are running short on funds, I'm sure JoeJoe won't have a problem showing us how to properly do something strange for some change...that is if Rafi, Tommy and Is allow him too B)

yeah but what city? Let's not :rolleyes:

when i said here i was referring to the state of tx

but the city i live in is arlington next to six flags, dallas cowboys stadium & rangers stadium\but planning on moving back downtown dallas soon

& u @ ur :rolleyes::thumbdown:

gurl I just looked at your rep why is it busted? Ima throw you sum points sumthin wrong there :unsure:

I don't even know. I think I might of loss some points or something :lol:

cause folks keep talking about forum drama going down I bet this group would have a blast, even tho most of us are introverts

I don't see myself being involved in the drama. The only way I could see myself in some shit is if someone approaches me on BS. I would hope everything goes smooth tho because I don't plan on spending my money to see somebody from the internet get they ass beat

Shit a message board name like that sounds like drama waiting to happened.

If any of us are running short on funds, I'm sure JoeJoe won't have a problem showing us how to properly do something strange for some change...that is if Rafi, Tommy and Is allow him too B)

:lmao: I just shit on myself a lil :asham:

Excuse me? I don't talk to Rafi anymore and Is never had my numba. Also if anybody would show us about doin' something on the side for a little extra cash is yo ass

fatladyyy-o.gif

he aint that thin anymore either >_<:ph34r:

lol Awww I know but he's nice. That's like one of the 1st things he said to me as soon as I met him and then he embarrassed me by talking about my voice to his friends :blush:

Archived