Lindsay Lohan's Career Takes Another Hit

TwistedElegance™

11gn2pv.jpg

Lindsay Lohan Dropped From Linda Lovelace Biopic "Inferno"

Well, there’ll be no big screen “Deep Throating” for scandal-stained starlet Lindsay Lohan. The repeat rehabber’s already troubled career has been dealt another devastating blow after the announcement that producers of an upcoming biopic about late adult film actress Linda Lovelace dropped Lohan from the lead role.

Inferno director Matthew Wilder has stood by Lindsay throughout her recent legal troubles, even delaying production to ensure the actress’ participation. On Saturday, however, Wilder told E! News that the film must move forward without Lohan.

“We are withdrawing our offer from Lindsay Lohan,” Wilder reportedly told the website. “We are currently in negotiations [with another actress] and working out the legalities of bringing her onboard. We have stuck by Lindsay very patiently for a long time with a lot of love and support. Ultimately, the impossibility of insuring her — and some other issues — have made it impossible for us to go forward.”

Lindsay is currently undergoing court-ordered rehab treatment at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage. California.

http://www.popcrunch.com/lindsay-lohan-inferno-role-dropped/

Why is she suing them? Is if for their horrible episodes and countless massacres done when they're doing tribute performances :unsure:

I'll pretend you didn't say that. :coffee:

It's because Gwyneth played a teacher and taught the kids how to count in Spanish by asking them how many times Lindsay Lohan has gone to rehab. :lol: Dina Lohan came out and said her lawyers would be sending them a letter. It ain't that serious, sistah! :rolleyes:

Lindsay: "I wasn't fired, I quit!"

It's been reported today that Lindsay was fired from the planned Linda Lovelace biopic "Inferno." But sources who have spoken to Lindsay within the last hour tell us Lindsay decided to drop out from the film so that she could focus more on her recovery.

We're told Lindsay felt the project no longer felt right -- but that her and the director, Matthew Wilder, remain on good terms and hope to work together in the future.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/20/lindsay-lohan-inferno-fired-quit-movie-linda-lovelace/

Lindsay: "I wasn't fired, I quit!"

It's been reported today that Lindsay was fired from the planned Linda Lovelace biopic "Inferno." But sources who have spoken to Lindsay within the last hour tell us Lindsay decided to drop out from the film so that she could focus more on her recovery.

We're told Lindsay felt the project no longer felt right -- but that her and the director, Matthew Wilder, remain on good terms and hope to work together in the future.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/20/lindsay-lohan-inferno-fired-quit-movie-linda-lovelace/

[Roc]

[/Roc]