The 2010 American Music Awards Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Right. Bitch got big. :umm:

And yessss! aLD keeps me in STITCHES! :lmao: They are not afraid to criticize if need be and I live for stan honesty :lmao:

-_-

Me too :lmao: I'm was surprised reading things like "She's huge", "She sounds awful" and etc. I kinda wish Janet stans were like that but I remember last year when Janet performed at the AMAs folks on J|X were crying over people complaining her Pocahontas outfit and stiff moves :sigh: Mods even locked threads and banned people for speaking their minds. Ch...

-_-

Me too :lmao: I'm was surprised reading things like "She's huge", "She sounds awful" and etc. I kinda wish Janet stans were like that but I remember last year when Janet performed at the AMAs folks on J|X were crying over people complaining her Pocahontas outfit and stiff moves :sigh: Mods even locked threads and banned people for speaking their minds. Ch...

Yep I was going thru the AMA thread on aLD and they were all giving honest opinions and nobody was getting bent out of shape. And you know J|X is ran by a tyrannical jackass, namely Mike. Dave, Willy, and DJ are all pretty laissez-faire when it comes to enforcement. They know how to moderate PROPERLY, esp Willy, he's easily the best mod J|X has. But I think it's just there, because all the Janet stans here and the ones that I'm following/who follow me on Twitter have NO problem being honest when it comes to Janet.

-_-

But you have to admit..

Janet opening AMA's >>>>> Rihanna opening AMA's

-_-