The 2010 American Music Awards Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

After reading this thread, I see I didn't miss much by not watching.

It was very boring and should disappear like the BMAs :sigh: Sad to say, but Ke$ha had the best performance (I love Bieber's performance, but I didn't like the "Oh I'm so into this song" kneel he kept doing)...Rihanna's didn't suck like normal but it wasn't good, Katy was just vocally trashy...Usher should learn how to go back to lipping and find the Fountain of Youth because he looked so old...Taylor sounded bad...I don't know what the fuck was wrong with Miley (I'm gonna chop it up to her parents' divorce)...and Christina is so big now (I know she was tired).

It was very boring and should disappear like the BMAs :sigh: Sad to say, but Ke$ha had the best performance (I love Bieber's performance, but I didn't like the "Oh I'm so into this song" kneel he kept doing)...Rihanna's didn't suck like normal but it wasn't good, Katy was just vocally trashy...Usher should learn how to go back to lipping and find the Fountain of Youth because he looked so old...Taylor sounded bad...I don't know what the fuck was wrong with Miley (I'm gonna chop it up to her parents' divorce)...and Christina is so big now (I know she was tired).

:lol:

Sounds like this year's show was an overall mess. I just saw a clip of Katy's performance. She sounded like death! :mellow: Just awful.

I said the same thing and I'm on the phone while I watched that. She should have let the kids sing it...no words can explain that.

and this was 1000% better then her EMA performance...

pop music needs some great artists again... it's getting embarrassing... there's just soo little talent... and BEP released the worst song of the decade imo and it's becoming huge.... it's getting ridiculous

That was one of the messiest shows...The only people I actually enjoyed was Pink (although she should of skipped that crap at the end cause she cracked it all up) Usher (although he should have just lip-synched)He sounded like he was running out of breath from the beginning. And Ne-yo...And even the ones I enjoyed weren't all that...I love Riri's songs but she should just NEVER perform live...She is one boring assed bitch...Worst than Beyonce.

:lol:

She should definitely apologise for what she inflicted on us all. >_<:lol:

I wonder if I could sue for being emotionally damaged by her performance :unsure:

and this was 1000% better then her EMA performance...

pop music needs some great artists again... it's getting embarrassing... there's just soo little talent... and BEP released the worst song of the decade imo and it's becoming huge.... it's getting ridiculous

*youtubes*

WTH is wrong with her :mellow: I thought people were saying she could sing :umm:

I still can't believe people are loving that shit from the BEP :mellow: Like seriously...enough is enough.