Whats flatter?

Xtraordinary Xternal

Rihanna's vocals. :coffee:

This isn't about her I would rather hear rihanna sing than shitty swift... shes like the uber bland bitch thats why she sells because the other bland bitches can relate to that trash.

I think rihanna has a good voice... she did her thing on only girl in the world... she put her pussy in that song so stop the hate...

This isn't about her I would rather hear rihanna sing than shitty swift... shes like the uber bland bitch thats why she sells because the other bland bitches can relate to that trash.

I think rihanna has a good voice... she did her thing on only girl in the world... she put her pussy in that song so stop the hate...

exactly every time Taylor performs it's like looking at water boil I just think some people on here like her just for the fact she sell big but to each it's own I'm not taking anything away from her but she is boring

exactly every time Taylor performs it's like looking at water boil I just think some people on here like her just for the fact she sell big but to each it's own I'm not taking anything away from her but she is boring

Who gives a fuck what she sells she sucks... only bland people like that flop... people self esteem much be attached to record sells on here.. :sigh:

The reason why JW and I love Taylor is because she has something Rihanna doesn't and that's talent :coffee: Austin brings up Taylor just to bash Rihanna. Let JW and I know when Ninehead is able to play instruments for her albums and performances and actually writes songs for her albums too :coffee:

talent as in writing I give that to her but do u actually listen to her music I find her kind of boring because she is white and middle white America buys her albums she gets a pass remember Garth Brooks sold millions and he is boring also

and what's the purpose on bashing Rihanna so much

what did she actually do to anyone on here

me and a few other praise her and it seems like it eats you guys up :wtf:

talent as in writing I give that to her but do u actually listen to her music I find her kind of boring because she is white and middle white America buys her albums she gets a pass remember Garth Brooks sold millions and he is boring also

and what's the purpose on bashing Rihanna so much

what did she actually do to anyone on here

me and a few other praise her and it seems like it eats you guys up :wtf:

I do and not only white and middle white America is listens to Country/Country Pop :umm: I'm not one to lie and say her performance last night was great, but she didn't sound anywhere as bad as other artists last night...Rihanna, Katy and Miley.

As far as this thread, JW just answered the question and I supplied receipts to his answer. Austin is a Beysus stan regardless of how he tries to deny it, so it's only second nature for him to bash Rihanna. Myself on the other hand, I will actually give District 9's stuff a listen and give her props when they're due (the receipts are in the Rihanna thread), but I just don't like how she's not writing or actually performing. Even Britney (in her prime) would put on a great performance and she wrote a few tracks...and we all know how much Beysus steals, but she'll give us a great performance at the start of her eras and will display great vocals. Last night Rihanna's performance was good when she was performing "What's My Name" but otherwise than that it wasn't anything to brag about...I mean the way she vocally ended it was just bad. I will say she sounded way better than Katy last night.