Whats flatter?

Xtraordinary Xternal

she has no Vibrato in her voice at all. That means her ass can't sing.

You can sing without a Vibrato :mellow:

Vibrato in singers, as I'm sure some of you are aware, is the word used to describe the sound that emanates from a singer's mouth that is literally a going up and down in pitch and volume when a given note is being held.

On the other hand, Lehmann believed that it is caused by uncontrolled pressure of the breath against the vocal cords, that it is damaging in that it gradually grows wider, it is uncontrollable, and she discouraged the use of it.

Singers should not produce musical tones with a voice gaping wide in a distorted fashion or with an absurdly powerful bellowing, especially when singing at the divine mysteries; moreover they should avoid tones having a wide and ringing vibrato, since these tones do not maintain a true pitch and because of their continuous wobble cannot form a balanced concord with other voices.

Obviously, this presents a problem for anyone who wishes to have a long career as a singer: if using this particular technique drags my voice down so that it is out of tune with the other instruments, what will my career be like? Had the subject never come up, I would have been disappointed to learn that I could not sing notes in tune after working all those years to gain control and beauty and mastery of my voice.

http://notsosynonymous.tripod.com/sing/vibrato.html

checkmate112.gif

And a clear example of how it's damaging is Mariah.

I do and not only white and middle white America is listens to Country/Country Pop :umm: I'm not one to lie and say her performance last night was great, but she didn't sound anywhere as bad as other artists last night...Rihanna, Katy and Miley.

As far as this thread, JW just answered the question and I supplied receipts to his answer. Austin is a Beysus stan regardless of how he tries to deny it, so it's only second nature for him to bash Rihanna. Myself on the other hand, I will actually give District 9's stuff a listen and give her props when they're due (the receipts are in the Rihanna thread), but I just don't like how she's not writing or actually performing. Even Britney (in her prime) would put on a great performance and she wrote a few tracks...and we all know how much Beysus steals, but she'll give us a great performance at the start of her eras and will display great vocals. Last night Rihanna's performance was good when she was performing "What's My Name" but otherwise than that it wasn't anything to brag about...I mean the way she vocally ended it was just bad. I will say she sounded way better than Katy last night.

I'll admit that no one really delivered a knockout vocal last night(maybe Burlesque-tina)..but the bashing against another artist to big up another questionable artists vocal isn't called for. I agree with most of what you said..especially the highlighted areas..hee20hee-vi543.gif

I'll admit that no one really delivered a knockout vocal last night(maybe Burlesque-tina)..but the bashing against another artist to big up another questionable artists vocal isn't called for. I agree with most of what you said..especially the highlighted areas..hee20hee-vi543.gif

I'm surprised Christina didn't pass out...you know her fat ass were tired -_- Like I said, JW just answered the question and I supported it with receipts and left it alone -_-

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm surprised Christina didn't pass out...you know her fat ass were tired -_- Like I said, JW just answered the question and I supported it with receipts and left it alone -_-

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well she gained some weight..I guess since Bionic flopped, she took her frustrations out on KFC.. :unsure:

Multiple angles are a common habit after you look like a dumbass from failing :coffee:

no you look like a dumbass period cause if the bitch could sing there would be no multiple angles and you mad cause you like a non-singing bitch. Looks like you fail :coffee:

no you look like a dumbass period cause if the bitch could sing there would be no multiple angles and you mad cause you like a non-singing bitch. Looks like you fail :coffee:

How do I look like a dumbass from proving you wrong :mellow: Bitch isn't it time for you to go get your daily beating from Rafi instead of showing us how low your IQ is :coffee:

How do I look like a dumbass from proving you wrong :mellow: Bitch isn't it time for you to go get your daily beating from Rafi instead of showing us how low your IQ is :coffee:

how the hell you prove me wrong dumb dumb when the bitch has no vibrato nor can she sing period :mellow: Take your meds k thanks bye :wave: P.S. You ain't Austin so stop trying to be like him. :coffee:

Chile take your dumbass on somewhere. Ain't nobody reading your shit. You're stupid...get over it :coffee:

You just got shut down with the truth with your dumb ass. The hoe can't sing period. Oh Nuk to answer your question...the bitch's ass is just as equally flat as her vocals :yep: Still mad? Then talk to the maker of this thread with your scary ass :umm:

You just got shut down with the truth with your dumb ass. The hoe can't sing period. Oh Nuk to answer your question...the bitch's ass is just as equally flat as her vocals :yep: Still mad? Then talk to the maker of this thread with your scary ass :umm:

And yet your dumb ass is still posting :mellow: I wish God would have gave your more than 1 braincell :coffee:

Funny how you're still talking about T-Swizzle when she already read you and others in this thread :coffee:

And yet your dumbass is still posting :mellow: I wish God would have gave your more than 1 braincell :coffee:

Funny how you're still talking about T-Swizzle when she already read you and others in this thread :coffee:

Yep i'm still posting and you're still responding. Once again you're not Austin so stop trying to pretend you're as smart as you would like to think by trying to talk about someone else not being smart. You're just dumb and you proved it by indicating Taylor can sing. If you like her so what but don't say the bitch can sing when she clearly can't. :coffee: Once again go address the maker of this thread who called her ass as well as her vocals shitty. I see you ain't say shit about that. Anyway i'm done but just deal with the fact that you're stupid and your bitch can't sing for shit :coffee:

Yep i'm still posting and you're still responding. Once again you're not Austin so stop trying to pretend you're as smart as you would like to think by trying to talk about someone else not being smart. You're just dumb and you proved it by indicating Taylor can sing. If you like her so what but don't say the bitch can sing when she clearly can't. :coffee: Once again go address the maker of this thread who called her ass as well as her vocals shitty. I see you ain't say shit about that. Anyway i'm done but just deal with the fact that you're stupid and your bitch can't sing for shit :coffee:

Not here to read a paragraph from stupid people :coffee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW_XURdIxFM&t=2m19s :wave:

:lmao::wave::lmao: