What was Gaga smoking when she said "Born This Way" was the next "Thriller" and album of the decade...?

King Baby

She had to be smoking something...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What was she smoking?

• glue
    • cheap cigarettes from the "Dollar Store"
    • Crack...she was clearly out of her mind
    • coke..."Crack is cheap Barbara"

I think Robyn being considered underrated is overrated. She's indie because she wants to be and if she were to blow up to Gaga's level of success much of the charm would be lost.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Speak on it. :clapping:

Yull laugh now, but just wait.

The media is bout to blow miss Jackson up again (and im not talking weight gain). Its in the Jackson legacy contract. And I sense Janet's team is setting up for it.

Some of yull really disappoint me, you talking like Janet's at the cher or Diana Ross stage. <_<

And as for gaga to stay on topic....Gaga aint smoking anything. She's just an arrogant self-indulged spoilt child with a superiority complex.

The media is bout to blow miss Jackson up again (and im not talking weight gain). Its in the Jackson legacy contract. And I sense Janet's team is setting up for it.

Some of yull really disappoint me, you talking like Janet's at the cher or Diana Ross stage. <_<

And as for gaga to stay on topic....Gaga aint smoking anything. She's just an arrogant self-indulged spoilt child with a superiority complex.

So Gaga shared her joint with you uh?

So Gaga shared her joint with you uh?

I don't know why you lack the Janhova faith.

If anyone has the right to brag and claim their next album will be the album of the decade and like Thriller, then its Janet (the sister of the man himself), not Gaga. But of course Janet's too humble for that kinda stuff.

I don't know why you lack the Janhova faith.

If anyone has the right to brag and claim their next album will be the album of the decade and like Thriller, then its Janet (the sister of the man himself), not Gaga. But of course Janet's too humble for that kinda stuff.

no , she's just sane unlike ... you?

Tho, I DO think Janet is going to make a comeback of sorts...she won't have the "album of the decade" (in terms of sales or critical praise).

Oddly enough, I agree with this portion. -_-

I agree with that portion too. :yep:

The Jackson Legacy contract....I like the sound of that. :yahoo::excited::cheer:

Tho, I DO think Janet is going to make a comeback of sorts...she won't have the "album of the decade" (in terms of sales or critical acclaim :yahoo::excited::cheer:

how can u be so certain about it..?

Sales maybe but how do u know she wont make music that has all the 'greatest albums ever' countdowns buzzing. She did it with VR and that wasn't the commercial success like Janet. was.

how can u be so certain about it..?

Sales maybe but how do u know she wont make music that has all the 'greatest albums ever' countdowns buzzing. She did it with VR and that wasn't the commercial success like Janet. was.

cuz Jan's gonna go with the same formula... and y'all expecting different results