Okay so my sexy ass doesn't totally hate Minaj's album..

King Baby

I downloaded her album but got bored of it... I see a lot of hype online at message boards with fegs going crazy for this line or that line but when I listen to it I'm just like I don't respond to this, I only know it should be good because of hype. I did really dig Roman's Revenge though -_- And to be fair, I didn't listen to the whole album at all.

I downloaded her album but got bored of it... I see a lot of hype online at message boards with fegs going crazy for this line or that line but when I listen to it I'm just like I don't respond to this, I only know it should be good because of hype. I did really dig Roman's Revenge though -_- And to be fair, I didn't listen to the whole album at all.

whoever wrote romans revenge for her shoulda did her whole album:coffee:

As well it shouldn't. :rolleyes:

I stand by my original impression. The album is nothing groundbreaking or amazing, but it's not a write-off either. Poor single choices so far (unless 'Roman's Revenge' is officially a single). And since you mentioned the other rap chicks' albums, I'd say it can't compare to Hard Core or Under Construction. But it easily bests Eve's debut - and her other releases for that matter.