TEACHER PUNCHES STUDENT AFTER BEING THREATENED !! (video inside)

janetDAYZ

Point out the contradiction.

u said that u can never put ur hands on someone

but then u said 9/10 it wont be in ur favor

so ur wrong

im sure u were gettn @ ur lil self defence notion, but u didnt say that

and this whole 9/10 rubbish is rubbish

whered u get those facts from?

u said that u can never put ur hands on someone

but then u said 9/10 it wont be in ur favor

so ur wrong

im sure u were gettn @ ur lil self defence notion, but u didnt say that

and this whole 9/10 rubbish is rubbish

whered u get those facts from?

You obviously missed the part where I said, "There are some exceptions to the rule, but they are rare." See what happens when you pick and choose and are selective with your reading? :cheers:

You obviously missed the part where I said, "There are some exceptions to the rule, but they are rare." See what happens when you pick and choose and are selective with your reading? :cheers:

just like when u act like ur some legal hotshot, yet have never read a piece of legislation/case law in ur entire life filenails.giffilenails.gif

just like when u act like ur some legal hotshot, yet have never read a piece of legislation/case law in ur entire life filenails.giffilenails.gif

Right, despite taking Constitutional Law 1 and 2, Pre-Law Technical Writing, and Judicial Process I've never read any piece of legislation. Yeah, okay. :lol:

Right, despite taking Constitutional Law 1 and 2, Pre-Law Technical Writing, and Judicial Process I've never read any piece of legislation. Yeah, okay. :lol:

but u havent done criminal law?

im guessing uve done some pre-law school stuff

but ur not actually in law school, and love to act as tho ur authoritative

but u havent done criminal law?

im guessing uve done some pre-law school stuff

but ur not actually in law school, and love to act as tho ur authoritative

Actually I've taken Principles of Criminal Justice, Victimology, Criminology, and Juvenile Delinquency. :lmao:

of course u have

And the good thing about this is the burden of proof lies on YOU. B)

Oh shut the hell up and just give kudos to the teacher! :rolleyes: You know your ass would have done the same damned thing.

All I need is a teacher to assault me. I've been WAITING for it, as bad as I want free tuition....

And the good thing about this is the burden of proof lies on YOU. B)

All I need is a teacher to assault me. I've been WAITING for it, as bad as I want free tuition....

No... i aint attempting to prove everything

u should have ur receipts

anywaz,

the teacher is the victim

that piece of shit knows what he is doing

and he is assaulting her

in some jurisdictions, u dont need to be physically hit to be assaulted

Da bitch still had NO RIGHT..I dont give a damn what the boy said.

:mellow:

umm he was threatening her.....if he would have punched her upside the head, that story wouldnt have made news. The lady was only defending herself, she didn't know what he was capable of.....she is 64 years old....we need more kids getting their asses beat

:mellow:

umm he was threatening her.....if he would have punched her upside the head, that story wouldnt have made news. The lady was only defending herself, she didn't know what he was capable of.....she is 64 years old....we need more kids getting their asses beat

Judge Judy would SHUT THIS ARGUMENT DOWN!!!! :lol::lol::lol: She dont want to hear about "what you thought someone was gonna do". Everytime someone uses that as a defense as to why they attacked FIRST...she aint havin it! Since the lady is 64..they probably will allow this to be the "exception to this rule." :lol: But generally.. NO,that defense will not hold up in court like SirDuke said.

If someone in my face like that they gone be punched the fuck up too. Go old mama! You did the right thing -_-. These hoodrat chirrens need to think about their education. You wouldn't be all up in your teachers grill if you got those A grades. Don't be mad she flunked you...thats your fault.

If someone in my face like that they gone be punched the fuck up too. Go old mama! You did the right thing -_-. These hoodrat chirrens need to think about their education. You wouldn't be all up in your teachers grill if you got those A grades. Don't be mad she flunked you...thats your fault.

and you goin to jail,simple. :lol:

No... i aint attempting to prove everything

u should have ur receipts

anywaz,

the teacher is the victim

that piece of shit knows what he is doing

and he is assaulting her

in some jurisdictions, u dont need to be physically hit to be assaulted

There's something called age of knowing (or something like that) where a person IS liable for their actions because they know what they're doing.

Just because a he has her backed into a corner doesn't mean shit. While he was talking shit, she had ample time to go get the authorities. However, she chose not to do so. She brought that on herself.

I forget what Trackboy's concentration is, but you can ask him as well since he's the actual law student.

There's something called age of knowing (or something like that) where a person IS liable for their actions because they know what they're doing.

Just because a he has her backed into a corner doesn't mean shit. While he was talking shit, she had ample time to go get the authorities. However, she chose not to do so. She brought that on herself.

I forget what Trackboy's concentration is, but you can ask him as well since he's the actual law student.

But how was she to know he'd go that far :unsure: