Lupe Fiasco Says Obama Is the "Biggest Terrorist"

SonofBaldwin

fiascox-inset-community.jpg

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/06/rapper-lupe-fiasco-calls-obama-biggest-terrorist-/1

Rapper Lupe Fiasco calls Obama 'biggest terrorist'

By Arienne Thompson, USA TODAY

Updated 1h 42m ago

They may both call Chicago home, but rapper Lupe Fiasco and President Obama probably won't be hanging out together any time soon in the Windy City. Fiasco, who lit up the stage during Sunday night's MTV Movie Awards, is not impressed with Obama's presidency thus far and had some strong words for CBS in expressing his displeasure.

"My fight against terrorism, to me, the biggest terrorist is Obama in the United States of America," he told CBS' Shira Lazar. "For me, I'm trying to fight the terrorism that's causing the other forms of terrorism. You know the root cause of terrorists is the stuff the U.S. government allows to happen. The foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists."

And if you're wondering why Fiasco voted for Obama in 2008 if he's so against him, rest assured that he didn't for anyone -- and doesn't plan to vote in the future.

"No, I don't vote. I don't get involved in politics. It's meaningless. To be honest," he admits. "If I'm going to say I stand behind this person and write on a piece of paper that says, 'yeah I stand for this person,' then I have to take responsibility for everything he does, 'cause that's just who I am as a human being. So politicians aren't going to do that because I don't want you to bomb some village in the middle of nowhere."

His opinion I still like him... just because you're black doesn't mean you HAVE to support obama... Hes over the political system and I can see why... its not really two or three parties... the two real parties... The rich & the poor at this point. Bin laden and a few other people used to be considered allies until they felt screwed over and went rogue... I think obama has done an OK job but nothing to get wet over. (please don't list everything he has done not here for that) Until employment and gas prices are stable and reasonable I don't care.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/06/rapper-lupe-fiasco-calls-obama-biggest-terrorist-/1

Updated 1h 42m ago

They may both call Chicago home, but rapper Lupe Fiasco and President Obama probably won't be hanging out together any time soon in the Windy City. Fiasco, who lit up the stage during Sunday night's MTV Movie Awards, is not impressed with Obama's presidency thus far and had some strong words for CBS in expressing his displeasure.

"My fight against terrorism, to me, the biggest terrorist is Obama in the United States of America," he told CBS' Shira Lazar. "For me, I'm trying to fight the terrorism that's causing the other forms of terrorism. You know the root cause of terrorists is the stuff the U.S. government allows to happen. The foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists."

And if you're wondering why Fiasco voted for Obama in 2008 if he's so against him, rest assured that he didn't for anyone -- and doesn't plan to vote in the future.

"No, I don't vote. I don't get involved in politics. It's meaningless. To be honest," he admits. "If I'm going to say I stand behind this person and write on a piece of paper that says, 'yeah I stand for this person,' then I have to take responsibility for everything he does, 'cause that's just who I am as a human being. So politicians aren't going to do that because I don't want you to bomb some village in the middle of nowhere."

And this is why his opinion will NEVER matter.

why the fuk does my comment warrant a -1

just coz i disagreed

are u mentally ill?

if u had bothered to use some restrain, u actually woulda seen that i may even give ur posts some cred

#moron

Nope I did it by mistake but fuck you bitch... and you did give my post cred thanks but no thanks. Stop it before I snatch that ashy dollar store wig you strut around here with.

And this is why his opinion will NEVER matter.

Right. If you wanna stand on the sidelines and bitch but you don't do ANYTHING even the most basic right we have of voting to try and change it then you are useless. If you don't like the 2 party votes you can become active in government write your representatives, hell get an education and run yourself.

Pissing and moaning on the sidelines and never doing anything to attempt to change anything does no one anygood. And he clearly just wants attention with that ridiculous comment. He is trying to "fight the terrorism thats causing the terrorism" lol by doing what? What is he doing? jack shit but bitching and making uneducated comments to someone that happened to put a recorder in his face. Nice fight there brah keep hope alive.

Right. If you wanna stand on the sidelines and bitch but you don't do ANYTHING even the most basic right we have of voting to try and change it then you are useless. If you don't like the 2 party votes you can become active in government write your representatives, hell get an education and run yourself.

Pissing and moaning on the sidelines and never doing anything to attempt to change anything does no one anygood. And he clearly just wants attention with that ridiculous comment. He is trying to "fight the terrorism thats causing the terrorism" lol by doing what? What is he doing? jack shit but butching and making uneducated comments to someone that happened to put a recorder in his face. Nice fight there brah keep hope alive.

READ HER KID!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

And it's people like him that are the EXACT reason why the government imposes limitations on free speech. Don't get in the public eye and advertise your stupidity and ignorance. Additionally, the president is only a figure head. He has advisors that present arguments to help him make decisions, and even still the decisions aren't always the one he thinks are best. How the hell is Lupe gonna speak on a political matter, and then say he doesn't stay abreast to politics? :fail:

What a fucking moron. How is he going to say Obama is the biggest terrorist and follow it with "No, I don't vote. I don't get involved in politics. It's meaningless. To be honest." :wacko::lmao:

Did you read his comment; he explains why he says Obama is a terrorist.

And whether he votes or not; it doesn't matter. He still pays taxes. :wave: So what if you vote, the electoral collage picks the President. :cheers:

Did you read his comment; he explains why he says Obama is a terrorist.

And whether he votes or not; it doesn't matter. He still pays taxes. :wave: So what if you vote, the electoral collage picks the President. :cheers:

No he just spit out some stupidity. The root cause of terroism is people who dont give a fuck about human life and are fanatical and abuse whatever "faith" or moronic reasoning they can to murder innocent people like cowards. It isnt noble or fighting the good fight, they are crazy fanatics who don't take responsibility for their own actions and want to blame everything on the "evil Western Empire".

If they would put even a fraction of the energy and commitment they put into trying to slaughter people into educating themselves, or evolving as a culture, or giving their women rights, not having multiple wives who have no voice. But no clearly obama who has been in office for almost 1 term is the ultimate terrorist. Lupe is lucky to live in a country where he can be as stupid as he wants too and say that stupid shit and not be rounded up and assaulted by the "terrorist government for speaking out".

Updated 1h 42m ago

no1curr.gif

Archived