Lupe Fiasco Says Obama Is the "Biggest Terrorist"

SonofBaldwin

No he just spit out some stupidity. The root cause of terroism is people who dont give a fuck about human life and are fanatical and abuse whatever "faith" or moronic reasoning they can to murder innocent people like cowards. It isnt noble or fighting the good fight, they are crazy fanatics who don't take responsibility for their own actions and want to blame everything on the "evil Western Empire".

If they would put even a fraction of the energy and commitment they put into trying to slaughter people into educating themselves, or evolving as a culture, or giving their women rights, not having multiple wives who have no voice. But no clearly obama who has been in office for almost 1 term is the ultimate terrorist. Lupe is lucky to live in a country where he can be as stupid as he wants too and say that stupid shit and not be rounded up and assaulted by the "terrorist government for speaking out".

Is that the root cause of terrorism? Not giving a fuck about human life and abusing a moronic reason to murder people like cowards? I mean some would argue that the killing of Osama Bin Laden was for nothing but a show because it seems that he had no possible means to strike out again or cause any more "terror."I mean, how barbaric was it to see on the news the mass celebrations all over the country about the "United States" killing this guy in the middle of the night while he's sleeping among his wives and children.

And you should be careful about spewing your almost bigoted beliefs.

No he just spit out some stupidity. The root cause of terroism is people who dont give a fuck about human life and are fanatical and abuse whatever "faith" or moronic reasoning they can to murder innocent people like cowards. It isnt noble or fighting the good fight, they are crazy fanatics who don't take responsibility for their own actions and want to blame everything on the "evil Western Empire".

If they would put even a fraction of the energy and commitment they put into trying to slaughter people into educating themselves, or evolving as a culture, or giving their women rights, not having multiple wives who have no voice. But no clearly obama who has been in office for almost 1 term is the ultimate terrorist. Lupe is lucky to live in a country where he can be as stupid as he wants too and say that stupid shit and not be rounded up and assaulted by the "terrorist government for speaking out".

Let them have it kidfresh...Anybody who doesn't vote is an idiot anyways... :thumbup:

I could understand if he left it at "I don't trust politicians, and strongly disagree with their foreign policy." Calling Obama a terrorist though is borderline birth-certificate insanity.

If this is about killing bin Laden specifically, I don't believe in celebrating death either but he chose his path. He could've easily avoided that fate by not blowing up buildings.

That said, "Kick Push" is a great song though. ^_^

I could understand if he left it at "I don't trust politicians, and strongly disagree with their foreign policy." Calling Obama a terrorist though is borderline birth-certificate insanity.

If this is about killing bin Laden specifically, I don't believe in celebrating death either but he chose his path. He could've easily avoided that fate by not blowing up buildings.

That said, "Kick Push" is a great song though. ^_^

And some would argue that the United States of America would avoid it's fate by stop trying to police the world.

Which is what essentially Lupe Fiasco is saying. He says in America, the biggest terrorist is Obama. He said it's his policies that lead to terror. Which is true. If we were on some pacifist, let's love the world shit, rather than some let's go out and get these sumbitches; which was the same mentality we criticized George Bush for, then I mean, you have to say, some of it is asked for. You can't just roll up in someone's house, and not expect at least one houseguest to have a problem with you.

And some would argue that the United States of America would avoid it's fate by stop trying to police the world.

Which is what essentially Lupe Fiasco is saying. He says in America, the biggest terrorist is Obama. He said it's his policies that lead to terror. Which is true. If we were on some pacifist, let's love the world shit, rather than some let's go out and get these sumbitches; which was the same mentality we criticized George Bush for, then I mean, you have to say, some of it is asked for. You can't just roll up in someone's house, and not expect at least one houseguest to have a problem with you.

Well I'd agree with that in some regards. Still doesn't excuse bin Laden's actions though.

President Obama is just an imperfect human being if anything. He isn't intentionally trying to hurt or instill fear in people. I don't even really call Bush a terrorist, just a big disappointment. His attitude was "We're the USA, no one can hurt us" and the 9/11 attacks were the result. Obama on the other hand acknowledged we were more at risk after killing bin Laden and increased the level of security. Even if we left him alone, the actual terrorists would believe even moreso they can attack us without consequence. At least this way, it would bring a little justice to the victims all around the world. I'd love a peaceful world where no one killed anyone, but they only exist in fairy tales ... and I don't believe in fairy tales. -_-

Archived