Tyce Diorio: 'Jennifer Lopez is the most perfect woman'

SloLove

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/06/09/tyce-diorio-jennifer-lopez-is-the-most-perfect-woman-115875-23190982/

You've choreographed for J.Lo for over a decade now, how did you two first meet?

I was actually danced with her in the first musical performance that she ever did. It was for her single 'If You Had My Love.' Then she chose me for her tour and things kind of went from there. I always love working with Jennifer. She's talented in so many areas and she's naturally and organically beautiful. She's just like the most perfect woman basically. You just look at her and think 'wow!'

Are those famous curves as bootilicious in the flesh?

With Jennifer's body what I like most is that it's so feminine. She has beautiful dancer's legs – you can see all the tone and her body is so womanly. She's curvy in the most amazing way but she's also thin too so it's what every woman wants.

Other than Jennifer you've worked with so many amazing names, which have been the highlights for you?

Well Janet Jackson is incredible. Both Jennifer and I have worked with Janet Jackson. I've worked with Paula Abdul, Ricky Martin, Katie and Tom, Cher...

What did you do with Tom Cruise and Katie?

I helped out with the performance that Tom did at the MTV awards. He was doing the dance he does in the film Tropic Thunder and they wanted a women to perform with him so I suggested Jennifer, then I helped put the routine together. Tom was great, all those comedy moves were his own. I've been working with Katie for three years now. She trains with me as a dancer, I do private sessions with her which last for four hours -we do some really hard work. I've helped her prepare for a couple of TV performances, like when she did 'Get Happy' on the U.S 'So You think You Can Dance.'

You worked on Mr and Mrs Smith with Brad and Angelina, what was that like?

I was actually an assistant to the choreographer in the film but I did end up working with both of them, teaching them some of the choreography for the dance scene in the film and then I got to appear in the scene with them. I was one of the other people on the dance floor.

Who picked up the choreography fastest Brad or Angelina?

I have to say Angelina, she seemed more familiar with dance. But I think it wasn't so much about the dance in that scene- it was more about them moving and connecting sensually. There was a lot of sexual tension in that film. We can imagine- they allegedly got together as a couple during filming. Could you sense that was going to happen? The sexual tension seemed pretty real...

What was it like to work with Janet Jackson?

Janet is unbelievable, she's an icon. She loves music, she loves dance and comes from a legendary family.

Did you ever meet Michael?

I did, I met Michael a couple of times and he was always really wonderful, really easy and real nice.

Have you ever embarrassed yourself working with any of these amazing people?

Absolutely. Let's see, like most dancers I've fallen off the stage before now and I've accidentally kicked the microphone out of Paula Abdul's hand when I was on a world tour with her. She was crawling on her hands and knees trying to find it for maybe 10 seconds, but it was funny.

Tyce's CV

As well as his star turn in Mr and Mrs Smith Tyce has appeared in dance scenes in Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Starsky and Hutch and 13 going on 30 as well as choreographing routines for The Oscars, The MTV Awards and adverts for Macdonalds and Ipod. Phew makes us tired just thinking about it!

What was it like to work with Janet Jackson?

Janet is unbelievable, she's an icon. She loves music, she loves dance and comes from a legendary family.

He did NOT answer the question :mellow: God, I HATE when ppl have such vague answers when the question is so direct.

He did NOT answer the question :mellow: God, I HATE when ppl have such vague answers when the question is so direct.

I guess the experience wasn't all that great...or he didn't want to spend the whole interview talking about Janet. lol :unsure:

Well Janet Jackson is incredible. Both Jennifer and I have worked with FOR Janet Jackson.

:yep::lol::whistle:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

+1 :good:

I guess the experience wasn't all that great...or he didn't want to spend the whole interview talking about Janet. lol :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

+1 :good:

THATS PROBABLY IT...CAUSE HE CAME BACK TO DANCE FOR HER DURING THE MJ TRIBUTE

Archived