The official taylor swift can't sing thread

Xtraordinary Xternal

5 members have voted

1. 1. Whats flatter her vocals or ass

• Its her boxed shaped ass
    • No its the vocals

The genre-blending duet — on Nicks’ “Rhiannon” with Swift’s “You Belong With Me” — drew sharp reviews from critics, both professional and in the social networking and blogging world.

Ann Powers of the Los Angeles Times wrote that “Swift gave a strikingly bad vocal performance at Staples Center on Sunday, sounding tinny and rhythmically flat-footed as she shared the microphone with the distinctive Stevie Nicks.”

Chris Richards of The Washington Post wrote a piece that started with “A night in the charmed life of Taylor Swift: Give an incredibly wretched vocal performance, go on to win the biggest Grammy of 2010, anyway.”

The Tennessean’s Dave Paulson chimed in on a live blog: “Maybe a smidge of Jamie Foxx’s autotune wouldn’t be such a bad idea for this duet.”

Respected music industry blogger Bob Lefsetz first wrote that Fearless deserved to win album of the year, but then proffered that Swift might have single-handledly imperiled her career with this one Grammy performance: “How awful was she? Dreadful.”

Scott Borchetta, president and CEO of Swift's record label Big Machine Records, had this response late Monday night.

“The facts say she is the undisputed best communicator that we’ve got," Borchetta said. "So when she says something or feels something it affects more people than anybody else. Maybe she’s not the best technical singer, but she is the best emotional singer. Everybody gets up there and is technically perfect people don’t seem to want more of it. There’s not an artist in any other format that people want more of than they want of Taylor. I think (the critics) are missing the whole voice of a generation that is happening right in front of them. Maybe they are jealous or can’t understand that. But obviously the people that she talks to are engaged with her. No one is perfect on any given day. Maybe in that moment we didn’t have the best night, but in the same breath, maybe we did.”

A midday release announcing Swift’s awards noted that immediately after the Sunday show, Swift and her band “left for LAX, headed to Australia and Japan, where she will perform several sold-out shows before returning to the States to launch her FEARLESS 2010 tour March 4th in Tampa.”

Henry no shade but what do you see in her

I know she writes and produce her songs but what makes you stan for her she's just the average white girl to me

Like you said in that other thread:

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion on what's good

what's good to one might be terrible to others

So even if I did tell you, you wouldn't get it because she would still be an "average white girl" to you.

no being honest what grabs you about her I can admit I like the way Rihanna looks and the way her record company manufactures her

I didn't pay attention to her until she did "Thug Story"...her songs (not most of her singles) let you get to know about her since she's writing about her life and not about typical stuff like other folks are doing. I don't care for her first album at all, but her second and latest albums stay in heavy rotation. Her some of her performances are blah, but her albums are all about Taylor.
  • Upvote 1

I didn't pay attention to her until she did "Thug Story"...her songs (not most of her singles) let you get to know about her since she's writing about her life and not about typical stuff like other folks are doing. I don't care for her first album at all, but her second and latest albums stay in heavy rotation. Her some of her performances are blah, but her albums are all about Taylor.

+ 1