The official taylor swift can't sing thread

Xtraordinary Xternal

5 members have voted

1. 1. Whats flatter her vocals or ass

• Its her boxed shaped ass
    • No its the vocals

"The last thing I want to do is ruin another awards ceremony for Taylor Swift. But there’s no doubt that someone was badly off-key during the version of Fleetwood Mac’s “Rhiannon” that the country superstar just performed with Stevie Nicks at the Grammy Awards. And I’m afraid my money’s on Taylor. Moreover, I’m not the only person at the Music Mix who cringed at the sight of Stevie acting as Taylor’s backing singer on “You Belong To Me.” As one of my colleagues just emailed me: “Stevie Nicks is the ‘Gold Dust Woman,’ goddammit!”

"Taylor Swift is the Christopher Cross of “our” time in 1979 Cross won 5 grammys (Best Record, Song, Album, and New Artist)and he could not sing in tune to save his life Live. What I want to know is the people around this girl must of known how this 18 yr old sang the auto tune bill alone must of been in the 1000′s even Stevie Nicks must of went to rehursal right doesn’t Nicks have someone anyone to say come on now people if we let this go then thats our bad.

The empress has no clothes if taken literally that would be really cool well Pink style OK but singing wise come on this was bad really bad. So when all american idol rejects saying I can sing as good as Taylor Swift and yup they can who you going to call then. Sad Sad day in show biz I was going to say music but that would give her to much credit."

"Why was Stevie Nicks singing that stupid teeny boppers’ song? And Taylor just butchered the classic song, no surprise there! But mostly, I’m fuming at the album of the year. Looking through all the album of the years’ past and 2010 will always be known as the year we all went deaf and brain dead. I thought Grammy was stood for quality, not the popularity. They failed epically and it’s very disappointing!"

"I felt sooooo sorry for Stevie nix. Here is a true legend in the singin gindustry and she is paired with a tween idol. Can we finally face the fact that Taylor Swift CAN NOT SING! she is sooo far off that at times Stevie looked at her as if to say .. God Girl find the key! She writes cute songs and looks pretty and thats about it. LIVE THERE ARE NO PITCH CORRECTION SOFTWARE OR ENGINEERS TO CORRECT FOR SINGING OFF KEY<< you either have it or you dont..The more people see Taylor live the more they realize there is somethign wrong with her vocals.. IF I were Stevie I would have walked off stage and grabed a piece of paper and written down the number for a good vocal coach and given it to Taylor…."