The official taylor swift can't sing thread

Xtraordinary Xternal

5 members have voted

1. 1. Whats flatter her vocals or ass

• Its her boxed shaped ass
    • No its the vocals

Obviously we all realise this bullshit thread wouldn't exist if Henry had no interest in Taylor Swift. I feel like that at least deserves a mention since xternal made the damn thing twice.

Now, I agree that she's not a good live vocalist, but anybody with an ounce of pop sensibility can see why she's as successful as she is. And as much as anybody tries to shrug it off like it's nothing, the fact that she does indeed write her material and plays several instruments accounts for a lot in my book, and plenty of others'. Especially in today's Top 40 market.

• Upvote 2

Obviously we all realise this bullshit thread wouldn't exist if Henry had no interest in Taylor Swift. I feel like that at least deserves a mention since xternal made the damn thing twice.

Now, I agree that she's not a good live vocalist, but anybody with an ounce of pop sensibility can see why she's as successful as she is. And as much as anybody tries to shrug it off like its nothing, the fact that she does indeed write her material and plays several instruments accounts for a lot in my book, and plenty of others'. Especially in today's Top 40 market.

janet201.gif

The sad and funny thing is how they (he and JoeJoe) are claiming that I said she could sing when I never said she could in my post :lmao: Shows you how some folks still can't read at an old age :coffee: