I'm conflicted when it comes to the discussion of Rihanna's vocals

LyricalLesson

Dissed! :excited:

That song is out of my vocal range, I will admit. But I love the song and a friend of mine dared me to record it

I already got scalped for it on my facebook, so your "insult" didn't quite sting, my friend.

You picked my worst song buy the way. Call me when Rihanna can do THIS LIVE WITHOUT AUTO-TUNE ;)

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

That song is out of my vocal range, I will admit. But I love the song and a friend of mine dared me to record it

I already got scalped for it on my facebook, so your "insult" didn't quite sting, my friend.

You picked my worst song buy the way. Call me when Rihanna can do THIS LIVE WITHOUT AUTO-TUNE ;)

Your voice is ok but nothing to cum over...

but why all of a sudden are these threads popping up every where with Rihanna HATE in them she did good last night now people want to complain about her come on she must have did a hell of a job last night for people to still be talking about her

If you actually read what I wrote, you would see that I don't "HATE" Rihanna.

If you wanna get ill with it, when Rihanna first came out, that seemed to be who

Robyn Rihanna Fenty really is as a person and the artist she wanted to be. So,

I probably like "HER" more than you do :P

but why all of a sudden are these threads popping up every where with Rihanna HATE in them she did good last night now people want to complain about her come on she must have did a hell of a job last night for people to still be talking about her

It's not hate, she just did not do a good job, it was very lackluster.

The fact that a song of "mine" is even being mention in a sentence with Taylor Swift & Rihanna

makes me feel like a star already :dance: Thanks guys!

You not a star.... and give neyo back his outfit :dance:

You wanna be a star? if so we gonna have to discuss ur vocals also..... u ready? I fucked alot of local closet homo rnb singers so I know a thing or three about vocal ability...

*takes off panties* :o

oooooo this thread has potential lol...it just might pop off lol...but i've been saying that she's all image and no substance...that isn't necessarily a bad thing if you have can truly make it believable and have some type of stage presence...her problem is that she doesn't...she's a good single's artist tho, I will give her that...when I watch an artist like Rihanna, I realize that not everyone is here to make a lasting impact or to truly say something...some "artists" are here to release catchy songs that will be remembered for a year or two, make you dance, and look pretty....I said in the other thread that she has potential if her ass would only try, but now I feel differently...maybe she realizes her role and doesn't see a need to go beyond that...if she likes it, I love it

If you actually read what I wrote, you would see that I don't "HATE" Rihanna.

If you wanna get ill with it, when Rihanna first came out, that seemed to be who

Robyn Rihanna Fenty really is as a person and the artist she wanted to be. So,

I probably like "HER" more than you do :P

she's going where the money is i didnt start liking her until GGGB era actually during the end of the era when Disturbia came out now i love her

I can admit that i was a little afraid for her last night but after that performance I love her if she can just keep that up

• Upvote 1

You not a star.... and give neyo back his outfit :dance:

You wanna be a star? if so we gonna have to discuss ur vocals also..... u ready? I fucked alot of local closet homo rnb singers so I know a thing or three about vocal ability...

I never said I was a star X, but you keep comparing me to stars, so... :rolleyes:

You can discuss my vocals all you want, keep my name in your mouth :excited:

That's my style man: Fedora, tee-shirt, suspenders, dress pants, swag, and vocals for days :blush::lol:

oooooo this thread has potential lol...it just might pop off lol...but i've been saying that she's all image and no substance...that isn't necessarily a bad thing if you have can truly make it believable and have some type of stage presence...her problem is that she doesn't...she's a good single's artist tho, I will give her that...when I watch an artist like Rihanna, I realize that not everyone is here to make a lasting impact or to truly say something...some "artists" are here to release catchy songs that will be remembered for a year or two, make you dance, and look pretty....I said in the other thread that she has potential if her ass would only try, but now I feel differently...maybe she realizes her role and doesn't see a need to go beyond that...if she likes it, I love it

LL is like a dungeon dragon :excited: